Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I made a discovery today. Even though my GNex is not active, I can still use it to get 3 digit style serving cells! Also the site at Parker & New Halls Ferry that was 3G accepted a couple weeks ago is now in donut mode. 562A2##.

The HTC EVO LTE I've been using isn't active either but it can get access to the LTE towers but not 3G.

Will post the 3 pictures when I get home but at the intersection the sidebar is 440

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 

Bryan Road/Mexico Road site

North Side (102):

NorthonBryan102.png

East on Mexico(271):

EastOnMexico271.png

Right at the intersection(440):

AtMexico440.png

On the way home from work, Looks like there was some work going on at Page/94 and JungStation. Looks like it's a clear tower. Wish I had a new mifi to do some searching in St. Charles.

If you ever get a wild hair the sprint site is the flag pole at the fire station on Jung's Station.
  • Like 1

Yeah... that's like the invisible place on campus where no one goes. I always forget it's actually part of SLU. The big signs on the building are gone now.

That pic is the only reason I named it that on the sheet. 

AMF truck was on site at 270/Olive again around noon today.  They had no trailer this time and they were just leaning against the truck talking on cell phones.

You got time to lean, you got time to accept!

• Like 1

I was out of state for vacation last week and I come back to work today and I finally have 4g signal in O'Fallon, Mo. I work near 70 & TR Hughes Blvd and had a good signal, but couldn't get anything data related to connect. I switched my phone to CDMA only mode and restarted, 3g data worked fine.

On my drive to South Carolina I began to get very jealous of the LTE speeds I was getting in places versus my home area. In small towns that felt like "middle of nowhere" areas I could get 30Mbit down, Charleston SC 27Mbit, highest speed test I've personally got around home is 7ish. :(

I was out of state for vacation last week and I come back to work today and I finally have 4g signal in O'Fallon, Mo. I work near 70 & TR Hughes Blvd and had a good signal, but couldn't get anything data related to connect. I switched my phone to CDMA only mode and restarted, 3g data worked fine.

On my drive to South Carolina I began to get very jealous of the LTE speeds I was getting in places versus my home area. In small towns that felt like "middle of nowhere" areas I could get 30Mbit down, Charleston SC 27Mbit, highest speed test I've personally got around home is 7ish. :(

Yea the LTE isn't usable from the 70 and 79 which is the site you were on.

Yea the LTE isn't usable from the 70 and 79 which is the site you were on.

Hang in there the market is not launched yet. Most other carriers would have just left them all off till launch.  This is bonus LTE time.

• Like 2