Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Holy crap! I just noticed LTE in here in Columbia, Mo. Looks like someone already mapped a bunch of the south side of town on sensory.

Thanks Sprint! You would turn LTE in in CoMo the day before I leave for 3 weeks!!!!! :)

Holy crap! I just noticed LTE in here in Columbia, Mo. Looks like someone already mapped a bunch of the south side of town on sensory.

Thanks Sprint! You would turn LTE in in CoMo the day before I leave for 3 weeks!!!!! :)

Its one for 3 weeks of testing before a couple months of donut mode.

:rofl:

Just kidding :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Holy crap! I just noticed LTE in here in Columbia, Mo. Looks like someone already mapped a bunch of the south side of town on sensory.Thanks Sprint! You would turn LTE in in CoMo the day before I leave for 3 weeks!!!!! :)

Map what ya can today

That's what I thought. Too bad there's not a version of sensory that would work on a jailbroken iPhone

You can't map, but if you could grab field test/engineering screen for LTE(instructions are in my sig) that would be awesome! iPhones are the best device for this because it shows both the 3 digit style and the HEX style.