Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

How about the site near Rockwood SUmmit High School?

There's one at Rockwood South Middle School, not at Summit.  I hardly ever go that way on Hawkins but I checked it 2 weeks ago and it was untouched.

The darker purple by Summit is likely the Ballwin site too....Summit sits higher up (hence the name  :P )

There's one at Rockwood South Middle School, not at Summit.  I hardly ever go that way on Hawkins but I checked it 2 weeks ago and it was untouched.

The darker purple by Summit is likely the Ballwin site too....Summit sits higher up (hence the name  :P )

Sorry if you wasted any gas on that trip tonight....

Gotta love foggy weather. I got a vey weak LTE sigal (-114) at the door at work (Jason Ct.) I didn't get a chance to grab the 3 digit but its someplace we probably know about.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Gotta love foggy weather. I got a vey weak LTE sigal (-114) at the door at work (Jason Ct.) I didn't get a chance to grab the 3 digit but its someplace we probably know about.

Serving cell 114 the accepted Cottleville site?

I was thinking it might be research park. Could be anywhere.Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

114 isn't Research.

And on Jason ct if south Cottleville isn't LTE you'd catch north Cottlevile or Research.