Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I guarentee you it is up, I will map it again on my way home

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Did you upload your points? check your details screen in Sensorly.

Pole work going on at 270/44. I grabbed a pic of the crane with workers while my wife was driving.

It's a site near a bunch of other towers, so I'm assuming that it's a NV site.

I have a grainy Zoomed cell phone pic of the work. I'll post when I'm off mobile & can clean some of the noise in Photoshop.

83Q3BuN.jpg

This could have been at one of two sites along the 44/270 area. If you have access to the Map, you'll see where they could be... I don't want to broadcast the location of the tower in the public side of the site... 

Did you upload your points? check your details screen in Sensorly.

I'm about to pass the site again shortly, what do you want me to do besides sensorly?

I'm about to pass the site again shortly, what do you want me to do besides sensorly? Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Drive up to the site, take a few shots of the base area, take a few shots of the various racks if there are. Go to your dialer and dial ##debug# if prompted for pass code enter SPRINT. Go to LTE Engineering. Take a screenshot of this page.

Drive up to the site, take a few shots of the base area, take a few shots of the various racks if there are. Go to your dialer and dial ##debug# if prompted for pass code enter SPRINT. Go to LTE Engineering. Take a screenshot of this page.

I don't know which site that is, I get an even stronger signal at page and Woodson but it gets weaker as I get closer to olive.

Sorry to tell you but there is no NV equipment up there. And your -113dbm probably came from Delmar and 170

Sorry to tell you but there is no NV equipment up there. And your -113dbm probably came from Delmar and 170

Is it even a sprint site? I pm'd you to get the location of sites in that area. It is NOT the Delmar and 170 location.

Is it even a sprint site? I pm'd you to get the location of sites in that area. It is NOT the Delmar and 170 location.

Your serving cell matches the serving cell of Delmar and 170.  Page and Dielman(Right behind the Autozone) is a Sprint site but no work has been completed there as far as I can tell.

Your serving cell matches the serving cell of Delmar and 170. Page and Dielman(Right behind the Autozone) is a Sprint site but no work has been completed there as far as I can tell.

You know way more than I, sorry for questioning you. Only reason I thought it could have been a different site is because the signal got stronger as I went North on Woodson and weaker as I went south.

You know way more than I, sorry for questioning you. Only reason I thought it could have been a different site is because the signal got stronger as I went North on Woodson and weaker as I went south.

How do you know the signal got stronger? Don't trust the bars. The bars tell you your 1x signal and has nothing to do with LTE.

Your serving cell matches the serving cell of Delmar and 170. Page and Dielman(Right behind the Autozone) is a Sprint site but no work has been completed there as far as I can tell.

What factors go into how far a signal can travel? Some towers only transmit half a mile and others go on for miles.

How do you know the signal got stronger? Don't trust the bars. The bars tell you your 1x signal and has nothing to do with LTE.

Looking in sensorly details at my dbm. And yes I know that the lower is stronger. (well technically higher but you know what I meen)

What factors go into how far a signal can travel? Some towers only transmit half a mile and others go on for miles.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/975-network-visionlte-missouri-market-includes-st-louis/?view=findpost&p=148763

And FYI, Sensorly is processing and up today with only a backlog of a few seconds last time a checked...CDMA backlog is even under 1 minute for that matter.  You might be running into the cache of the app/browser if the points aren't showing.

<mumble> even we get a site accepted  in the Missouri market and its in Oklahoma... <sigh>

Sooner or later they gonna run out of sites. That's when we make our move.