Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Not sure if this is a sprint tower but it's at 141 and Carman Road in Manchester City limits.

I was getting 4G there but I don't think it was from that tower.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fsi7ibetje4jwdr/IMAG0491.jpg

I'm no good at identifying equipment visually but if you pull up the cell ID on the LTE engineering screen (##DEBUG#) we could tell you which tower you were connected to pretty easily.

I am going to go ahead and say that 170 and Delmar is broadcasting because there is dark purple there and new blips all the way to the Rock Road.

Now all I need is work to start on the pole site in Richmond Heights and the rooftop site on Clayton rd. :)

• Like 1

I am at the Rock Road and 170 and I can tell you there is no LTE here, in fact the 3G is slower than 14.4 dial up!

The blips stop right before the rock road....so close yet so far away.

• Like 1

I can confirm it is active! I get it right outside my house, but not inside.

What app do I need to get the info you need?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Someone already got it....unless you have a family member or friend with a Sprint HTC LTE device or iPhone 5.

I can't access that area of the forum. 

It's within the Sponsor section. He's just giving a heads up so that anyone in the area can track down and check on those towers to see if any work is being done. 

The Sponsors section has some very good info in it if you haven't already considered donating. 

• Like 1

Oklahoma keeps getting more LTE per update than we do. Its embarrassing.

http://youtu.be/mrDVzbeDzRk?t=48s

St. Louis has never really been a hotbed of Sprint happiness...  :lol:

If it wasn't for the unlimited data plans, I'd probably be back on Big Red or AT&T. LTE is something that I'm willing to wait for, but I'm not sure how much longer before I go completely bananas. I really want to buy that shiny new iPhone 5S with LTE this fall and not pull awful 3G speeds. :)