Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

its so big it can be mistaken for a small moon at first glance....

Love the phone. tiny bit too big for my personal taste. S4 about perfect.

S4 is the same size as the S3. Just be careful of it's LCD cracking issue.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

S4 is the same size as the S3. Just be careful of it's LCD cracking issue.

I think he was talking about the Note, not the s4

at the end he said the S4 was the perfect size. A few co-workers have the S4 and love it but two had to get their screens replaced already.

at the end he said the S4 was the perfect size. A few co-workers have the S4 and love it but two had to get their screens replaced already.

Ouch....not good when the screens are breaking so easily.

Hi all! Been tracking the roll-out in St. Louis for a while, but first time posting here. I don't know if anyone can help me understand this, but here goes..

I'm in the Farmington area, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what's up here? No new towers are showing as accepted on the map, but the towers in Bonne Terre and Park Hills have both had intermittent 3G for the past two weeks or so, and the Farmington tower is just straight up down for the same time period. No service at all in Farmington anymore.. What used to be a really strong 3G signal is now gone on every phone I've tried there, replaced with a moderately strong roaming signal.

Anyone know what's up? Is there work being done on the towers just now showing on the sponsor map?

Hi all! Been tracking the roll-out in St. Louis for a while, but first time posting here. I don't know if anyone can help me understand this, but here goes..

I'm in the Farmington area, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what's up here? No new towers are showing as accepted on the map, but the towers in Bonne Terre and Park Hills have both had intermittent 3G for the past two weeks or so, and the Farmington tower is just straight up down for the same time period. No service at all in Farmington anymore.. What used to be a really strong 3G signal is now gone on every phone I've tried there, replaced with a moderately strong roaming signal.

Anyone know what's up? Is there work being done on the towers just now showing on the sponsor map?

Guess you've been around for a while, but  :welc:  none the less!

It sounds like there may be an issue with the tower there. Have you made a support call to Sprint? It's unlikely much will get done, but it's worth a shot to try and open a ticket. NV should not cause service to go out for the entire town. 

Have you been to the towers to check them out? Would be interested to know if there is any work going on there.

A site in Bonne Terre was recently accepted. I would assume the Farmington and Park Hills would not be far behind those. Go out to the sites and grab some pics. 

Guess you've been around for a while, but  :welc:  none the less!

It sounds like there may be an issue with the tower there. Have you made a support call to Sprint? It's unlikely much will get done, but it's worth a shot to try and open a ticket. NV should not cause service to go out for the entire town. 

Have you been to the towers to check them out? Would be interested to know if there is any work going on there.

I will be in Tennessee for the remainder of this week, but when I get home I will drive around and check service again and check out all three towers and get some pics. If things are still not well I will call Sprint about Farmington being out. I mean it's a market of ~15k people.. it just seems so strange for service to completely go out for almost 3 weeks.

Lilg, since Bonne Terre was accepted does that mean 4G is coming soon? Or just NV 3G work?

I will be in Tennessee for the remainder of this week, but when I get home I will drive around and check service again and check out all three towers and get some pics. If things are still not well I will call Sprint about Farmington being out. I mean it's a market of ~15k people.. it just seems so strange for service to completely go out for almost 3 weeks.

Lilg, since Bonne Terre was accepted does that mean 4G is coming soon? Or just NV 3G work?

4G will be as soon as backhaul is done and it is accepted by Sprint and integrated into their network.

did a couple thousand points around butler hill and south county today.

tee time tower is definitely active now and seems to be working properly, good coverage now on 55 around 270/55 exchange and south county mall. Also mapped a tower near saint anthonys hospital and some of the main back roads between 21/butlerhill/55.

pretty much constant lte from south of richardson through south county area now.

did a couple thousand points around butler hill and south county today.

tee time tower is definitely active now and seems to be working properly, good coverage now on 55 around 270/55 exchange and south county mall. Also mapped a tower near saint anthonys hospital and some of the main back roads between 21/butlerhill/55.

pretty much constant lte from south of richardson through south county area now.

Which site was the one near St Anthonys?

• Like 1

3 more 4G Sites in MO Market!

91/769 3G Complete-11.8%

58/769 4G(and 3G/4G) Complete-7.5%

84/769 In Progress-11%%

MO Market NV Complete- 19.3%

Map and sheet are current as of 6/30/13

• Like 1

91/769 3G Complete-11.8%

84/769 In Progress-11%%

MO Market NV Complete- 19.3%

Is there an easy way to determine what sites those are on your map? 

91/769 3G Complete-11.8%

84/769 In Progress-11%%

MO Market NV Complete- 19.3%

Is there an easy way to determine what sites those are on your map?
^this

Maybe I will start posting the site IDs to the sponsor thread.

Here it is!

I guess that explains a couple Sensorly blips at 44/141.  I've seen them there for about a week now but have never been able to pull a signal there....must have been up for a short time from one of those new ones.

Just briefly picked up at Maritz 44 between Bowles and 141) 0560A604 signal was - 111 but inside here is always rough

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G LTE on Tapatalk Beta 4

That confirms Ballwin. Thanks!