Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I've always had good service in those areas too. It's possible they were working, doesn't usually knock out service though as they leave the Legacy equipment running even after NV equipment is installed.

You don't get service at the 65 interchange? I get LTE at that interchange coming up from the Sedalia towers... 

There's also a tower a mile or two west of the interchange as well, though geography may block some of the signal. 

I get LTE just north of the interchange toward Marshall, dies off right after the gas station on the north end of I-70.   Spotted LTE about 10 miles south of Warsaw too.   Im headed up north on Friday so ill try to map it.

On a side note on Springfield area, the rumor mill is the City requested that LTE not be turned on until 100% completion of the upgrades in the metro area.

I'm wondering how you can tell if there are new panels installed on flag pole sites, or the sites that are integrated into light standards for sports fields that do not have a "traditional rack" on them?

I'm wondering how you can tell if there are new panels installed on flag pole sites, or the sites that are integrated into light standards for sports fields that do not have a "traditional rack" on them?

In most of these instances, you would need to see them doing it, or at least find the RRU's mounted at the base.  Otherwise, you probably won't know until it shows up as complete on the NV Sites maps.

Robert

Tell tale signs of work for those sites are the "ball" at the top of the tower is gone, the flag is gone, the panels are off of the sides of thepole. There are 2 T-mobile flagpoles by me that are having work done right now near me and one has the flag and "ball" off and one has that and al the panels off. 

I get LTE just north of the interchange toward Marshall, dies off right after the gas station on the north end of I-70.   Spotted LTE about 10 miles south of Warsaw too.   Im headed up north on Friday so ill try to map it.

The Marshall signal is coming up from the south from the Sedalia area sites. 

We've been waiting for someone to confirm the Warsaw site. We've had the LTE acceptance sitting on our maps for a few weeks now. 

On a side note on Springfield area, the rumor mill is the City requested that LTE not be turned on until 100% completion of the upgrades in the metro area.

That's kind of silly. I highly doubt that. Either way, they haven't even started working in Springfield yet. Permits issued back in Jan/Feb, but no work so far. 

That's kind of silly. I highly doubt that. Either way, they haven't even started working in Springfield yet. Permits issued back in Jan/Feb, but no work so far. 

They need to get a move on before those permits expire.

The Marshall signal is coming up from the south from the Sedalia area sites. 

We've been waiting for someone to confirm the Warsaw site. We've had the LTE acceptance sitting on our maps for a few weeks now. 

Ya im headed up Friday.   South of Warsaw and north of Urbana had a few spots hope i can pick up the Urbana signal.  

And with Springfield i thought the same thing,  but there is a site over by Kearney and West Bypass that looks new, havnt gotten a good view of the tower as im not over that way often.

Ya im headed up Friday. South of Warsaw and north of Urbana had a few spots hope i can pick up the Urbana signal.

And with Springfield i thought the same thing, but there is a site over by Kearney and West Bypass that looks new, havnt gotten a good view of the tower as im not over that way often.

There's an AT&T tower that was recently installed at Kearney and west bypass. I don't think there's a Sprint tower there. I'll check when I get back to work. I'm not over that way often ether.

Sent from my HTC ONE

About 1:30 the signal at work would go from -78 to -108 and switch back and forth from 1xrt an ehrpd. I had no usable data for maybe 15 minutes. My break of course. I hope its NV related.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

And with Springfield i thought the same thing,  but there is a site over by Kearney and West Bypass that looks new, havnt gotten a good view of the tower as im not over that way often.

There is no Sprint site at Kearney and West Bypass. Closest one is Kansas Exprs. and Kearney, which as of last night has had no work. 

In Cottleville, forgot that part.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I used to work at American TV/Furniture in Cottleville. Our ISP was Sprint WiMax Hotspot....horrible reception in that building for all Sprint services.

Was getting gas at Bowles and 141 when I saw a truck and trailer pull up to the sprint tower. I drove over and rolled down my window and got to talk to the guy for a moment before he got to work. He said something about base work with lines and epoxy... But that he doesn't know what will be done up in the tower later... Just that they are doing some base work.

uploadfromtaptalk1370972483897.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1370972500384.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Was getting gas at Bowles and 141 when I saw a truck and trailer pull up to the sprint tower. I drove over and rolled down my window and got to talk to the guy for a moment before he got to work. He said something about base work with lines and epoxy... But that he doesn't know what will be done up in the tower later... Just that they are doing some base work.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Did he confirm that he was doing work for Sprint?

Did he confirm that he was doing work for Sprint?

He never said the word Sprint.  I said I was waiting for Sprint work to be done here and he just kinda nodded and then said he doesn't know what will be happening up in the tower with panels....he's just there to do some work on the base only.  He went back help the 2nd guy before I could ask anymore questions.

I will likely go back by there this evening or before work tomorrow to see if I can tell what has been done.

The truck was not marked.

Hey, if you look at your status screen in your settings when you are in the GC area do you have EVDO Rev A or EHRPD?