Network Vision/LTE - Utah Market (Salt Lake City/Ogden/Provo/St. George/Cedar City)

Rafaelcab

Saw a white dodge at the site in draper next to eBay thus morning. He was by cabinets with a laptop. Illbswing by on lunch and floor guy him ;-)Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

To bad I won't be that far south today...or I'd floorguy him myself.

Saw a white dodge at the site in draper next to eBay thus morning. He was by cabinets with a laptop. Illbswing by on lunch and floor guy him ;-)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

I finally got LTE at my home area. Figured it would cover the city nicely until I found out its ground mounted with the old antennas which means no 800. Doh! Foiled again by the Murphys law of tracking sites.

This is a site that is close to work but not the closest. Though they are finally at the site that covers my house I use WiFi there so its almost a mute point for the most part.

This is a site that is close to work but not the closest. Though they are finally at the site that covers my house I use WiFi there so its almost a mute point for the most part.

I don't need LTE in the house but it would have been nice to just get in the car, hit Google music, and have it pick up LTE even if it was weak, and not have to jack with airplane mode down the highway to get LTE so it won't buffer. I was hoping to shut off my wifi directional antenna that covers the park near my house too, will have to check it out later if it will pick up there.

I did go to a few businesses around town and the ground mount RRU just doesn't get it.

I don't need LTE in the house but it would have been nice to just get in the car, hit Google music, and have it pick up LTE even if it was weak, and not have to jack with airplane mode down the highway to get LTE so it won't buffer. I was hoping to shut off my wifi directional antenna that covers the park near my house too, will have to check it out later if it will pick up there.

I did go to a few businesses around town and the ground mount RRU just doesn't get it.

ah yeah I do get that point. It would be nice for those reasons. It does makes you Wonder. I mean you feed them great and precise info in towers that aren't working and they seem to mysteriously not be able to get them fixed properly?? I'm not big on conspiracy theories but it makes you wonder sometimes.

I'd love to atleast make voice calls from home with out them cutting out.

Exactly what I am thinking at this point. I have Comcast internet at home so LTE is un-necessary. At least it was til I updated my S4 to 4.3 and now I have to reboot my phone or use sprints data to watch a video.

So for the Ogden peeps around me on 20th, I called to get cancelation info and they said a ticket for the tower was opened on the 18th and should be up tomorrow or friday. Also threw in that LTE should be up within 3 months after looking at the towers. Money is tight so I'm sure sponsored people know more, but I thought I would share at least the tower being down in my area.

I was in front of UVU the other night going to school and tried flipping on the 4G for the fun of it. Not only did it go on but a speed test pulled in about 5 mbps DL. I was shocked and it got me excited for what will come to southwest Salt Lake valley.

we have a saying around here sensorly or it didn't happen...or lte engineering screens shots....sorry that's just how it is I hope ur right though!

we have a saying around here sensorly or it didn't happen...or lte engineering screens shots....sorry that's just how it is I hope ur right though!

Someday I'll figure out how to post pics on here to prove it. Maybe I can do it tomorrow.