Going to Ireland in June

Will be in Ireland for 10 days in June. Have Pixel 3a (other fam members with 1 Samsung, iPhones, and another Pixel) with Sprint SIM (still). What can I expect in terms of calls and data while there?

I would also like to know. But with me when I go I know I'll be on the iPhone 14 Pro Max after it comes out. But atm would like to hear reviews on devices like yours and the iPhone 12 Pro. Would help me Gadge on what to expect in a way. BTW I am on a tmobile sim now and no longer on a Sprint Sim. 

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't been out of the country since LAST June, but my Sprint card worked fine in Spain at that time for the super-slow free data. I am not sure about the T-Mobile SIM - they were causing people problems when traveling abroad at one point but I'm not sure if that's been resolved. If your devices are unlocked you might look into just getting a cheap eSIM for data for the iPhone and Pixel (and Samsung depending on the model). 

Can't say about Ireland, but when I was in the UK in February, I got solid connectivity with the $5 day passes (got day passes because if you get throttled on a week pass you stay throttled until the end of the pass...it hurts less on a day pass). Only big limitation was no carrier aggregation despite being on an S21, but I tried with a local SIM from 3 and there was no CA there either so that was definitely a phone issue 😠

Won't be going internationally for awhile yet...probably not for the rest of the year at this rate...so won't know whether they've fixed the travel issues with TNX. Guessing the $5 day passes are toast, which is sad, given that they seem to include multiple networks and tethering support.

• Like 1