quetion

mattp

how many people   on here go with  verizon  since  they get better covage i like sprint  i am on sprint right now just thnk of switch  becaer of the issue i got that make it unsage able in some area  i do have a mno and pay per month    

hope this is ok to post 

1 hour ago, mattp said:

how many people   on here go with  verizon  since  they get better covage i like sprint  i am on sprint right now just thnk of switch  becaer of the issue i got that make it unsage able in some area  i do have a mno and pay per month    

hope this is ok to post 

Might be nice if you could at least you spell check. (I'm not trying to be mean but you have several spelling mistakes that are very noticeable, plus you have run on sentences). 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, mattp said:

hope this is ok to post 

No problem posting this question.  Don't go blindly with any carrier. Test directly or with current phones of friends

• Like 2

I tried it cause of their promotions,  sprint doesn't care about 10 plus year customers they want new one's, which is understandable so I wanted to try something different.  Also cause they say coverage and  data speeds are the best.  Which really isn't close.  Been so disappointed with data speeds along with more hello can you here me now on almost every call.  So in about another month I'm going to try tmobile.  They will give up too 650 to pay off my phone with Verizon.  I never had issue's with sprint. So I was the idiot that was trying to save money a month. Yes, Verizon promos are making my monthly payment less but service is crap, especially when sites are congested. 

5 hours ago, jthawks said:

I tried it cause of their promotions,  sprint doesn't care about 10 plus year customers they want new one's, which is understandable so I wanted to try something different.  Also cause they say coverage and  data speeds are the best.  Which really isn't close.  Been so disappointed with data speeds along with more hello can you here me now on almost every call.  So in about another month I'm going to try tmobile.  They will give up too 650 to pay off my phone with Verizon.  I never had issue's with sprint. So I was the idiot that was trying to save money a month. Yes, Verizon promos are making my monthly payment less but service is crap, especially when sites are congested. 

i am not  too much fan of othose promotion i own my phone  a moto g7 play not the best but i got it off contrack  no  carrier  atach  at all stright from moto  webstore 

3 hours ago, mattp said:

i am not  too much fan of othose promotion i own my phone  a moto g7 play not the best but i got it off contrack  no  carrier  atach  at all stright from moto  webstore 

I wish I could just pay out right on a phone,  but a grand is allot.  

2 minutes ago, jthawks said:

I wish I could just pay out right on a phone,  but a grand is allot.  

I bought TWO Galaxy S-9's at Best Buy a couple of days AFTER the S-10 was released. Those thousand dollar phones were selling for $499 each. You have to keep looking for that type of thing.  You do not need the absolute best new thing.  In the S-10 case, the phone was a dud for many people.   Some of them had major issues.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, chamb said:

You do not need the absolute best new thing. 

So much this (regardless of which carrier you want to use).  I mean, if you have the money to burn, more power to you, I'm not telling anyone how to spend their money if they have the cash flow to do so - but to me its nuts paying even $500+ for a brand new phone.

I've been in the mode for the past ~2 years of buying used or refurbished immediately-prior gen phones (at the time I initially buy them) at a significant discount, say $250 if not less. This is also while dropping protection plan payments entirely through Sprint, and instead putting that ~$10-15 a month per phone into a Cap One 360 savings account and letting it build up over time. 

If by some chance a phone were to suddenly die on me (have yet to have that happen - I did have to get an immediate replacement once on the very front end easily within the return period, but nothing where I'd used it for months/a year or two and then it died), I already have more than enough saved to go the same route again (we also have at least 1-2 backup phones, LG G5's currently, that we can fall back on in the interim where we just went ahead and upgraded using the same funds). 

I've been completely satisfied using this approach for the past few years - both in terms of phone capability as well as the additional money in my account over each year that I'm no longer giving up.

3 hours ago, chamb said:

I bought TWO Galaxy S-9's at Best Buy a couple of days AFTER the S-10 was released. Those thousand dollar phones were selling for $499 each. You have to keep looking for that type of thing.  You do not need the absolute best new thing.  In the S-10 case, the phone was a dud for many people.   Some of them had major issues.

i agree it was why i got the moto g6 play new phone but doint cost too much and do what i want and i get new sofware update 

also what can i do about  sprint site say great covage but the app mesen on this sit  say my signl go back and forh from being fine to be almose   not work  with once in a whliel doint wokr at all to working when the site say good signla strenth 

and i saw 

ops not that comment the image of the app doint look like what i have  when i am use the same paid app