Network Vision/LTE - Colorado Market (Denver/Colo Springs/Fort Collins/Pueblo/Grand Jct)

Craig

In Progress sites are reported from members. If you Denver members do not report activity at sites, they will go straight from brown dot to 3G or 4G accepted one day. All those white markers throughout Denver were supplied by many long hours of tracking down sites by our Denver contingent! :tu:

Robert

Strange I submitted the work that was being done at the tower by my house, and never got added to the in progress map.....

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Strange I submitted the work that was being done at the tower by my house, and never got added to the in progress map.....

Then you probably did not provide sufficient enough evidence to Rickie in that thread, or he possibly missed it.  You should post a follow up in the thread.

Robert

• Like 1

Ok. I figured much. Thanks.

Jt I have friends up there. I'll try and take a trip up there in the next few days, force 4g, and map the run on sensorly for you. Can't tell about sites, but can turn the world purple if they are broadcasting!! Santa

Ive heard from Sprint Employees that Sprint is rebuilding there network from the ground up while other carriers are just upgrading there towers with LTE is there any truth to this? Or is this just some BS excuse to buy Sprint some time and convince customers to stay?

Yes.

No.

No it's completely true. Every piece of equipment is being replaced. 

Confirmed.

Beat me to it. Every.Single.Piece. With the exception if GMO sites which only get partial

GMO sites for now. The eventual plan is to convert them as well.

In my opinion most of the real value in network vision is the behind the scenes stuff; not the stuff that gets the attention like new towers, LTE, etc. It's laying the groundwork for future technologies that interests me. There are all sorts of crazy technologies in the works now that aren't available now, and Sprint should be well positioned to take advantage of them pretty soon.

Indeed.

How do you guys think Sprint's LTE will compete compared to other carriers in the Denver market when it launches ?

Notice no one has answered you. So I'll try. If we get Spark, and all signs on this site lead to that, I here that our competitors are getting 10 to 20 Mbps download speads. With Spark, in the early stages, we should get minimum  10 but up to 50 Mbps download. We are going to kick aaaaaa, until the Denver clientelle, wants to jump back on the wagon. We have lost thousands of Sprint clients in the last few months because of lack of 4g lte. All of us should have blazing speeds, as Robert wrote in this thead, yesterday or the day before. I am now open for rebuttle and my lack of knowledge...... Santa

• Like 1

Notice no one has answered you. So I'll try. If we get Spark, and all signs on this site lead to that, I here that our competitors are getting 10 to 20 Mbps download speads. With Spark, in the early stages, we should get minimum 10 but up to 50 Mbps download. We are going to kick aaaaaa, until the Denver clientelle, wants to jump back on the wagon. We have lost thousands of Sprint clients in the last few months because of lack of 4g lte. All of us should have blazing speeds, as Robert wrote in this thead, yesterday or the day before. I am now open for rebuttle and my lack of knowledge...... Santa

I got a Verizon iPhone for work and let me tell you I get speeds higher than what your saying Posted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a Verizon iPhone for work and let me tell you I get speeds higher than what your saying 7yda8ubu.jpgAs

As I was saying, Lack of knowledge...... I guess we'll see.......

Anyone know how Vorizon is getting 50 Mbps+ downloads last December? Thanks Santa

Notice no one has answered you. So I'll try. If we get Spark, and all signs on this site lead to that, I here that our competitors are getting 10 to 20 Mbps download speads. With Spark, in the early stages, we should get minimum 10 but up to 50 Mbps download. We are going to kick aaaaaa, until the Denver clientelle, wants to jump back on the wagon. We have lost thousands of Sprint clients in the last few months because of lack of 4g lte. All of us should have blazing speeds, as Robert wrote in this thead, yesterday or the day before. I am now open for rebuttle and my lack of knowledge...... Santa

correct me if I'm wrong, but seems to me the downside of spark is that it relys on 2500 mHz for all that speed, and those frequencies have really poor propagation and building penitration characteristics. The upside is that there should be plenty of spectrum with 3 bands in use, plus it appears that they are doing the back haul right. If I can get consistent 5 mHz or better on my mobile I'll be happy.

Anyone know how Vorizon is getting 50 Mbps+ downloads last December? Thanks Santa

I believe that one was from November last year, but it depends some areas I get real low speeds like my house their lte speeds max to like 4 megs

So you sent it using WiFi not your 50mps down and 10mps up Verizon speeds? Can you see the confusion? Anyways I haven't seen speeds from Verizon like that and I know allot but again it can varey from site to site.

If you look at the picture there's a tower and a date when the speed test was done, don't put attention to the status bar of the iPhone.. :)

I got a Verizon iPhone for work and let me tell you I get speeds higher than what your saying

e8u3e8u4.jpg

Here's a band 41 test result from the nexus 5 thread, I'm pretty sure sprint is still winning the max speed contest.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk