Network Vision/LTE - Colorado Market (Denver/Colo Springs/Fort Collins/Pueblo/Grand Jct)

Craig

Where is that map?

Santa Claus needs a map?  That is worrisome.  I thought he needed only a list.

AJ

The sites inside the airport have had a lot of work going on. Note: it is also a royal pain in the ass to access those sites.

The airport sites need the upgrade in a bad way. Is it typical to completely lose the eHRPD/EV-DO connection (even though it still showed a strong signal) when upgrades are going on? I thought it was my phone wigging out on me, even reflashed my ROM before I figured out it was just in the area of DIA and was not ROM related at all. 

Give him a break, it's the off season. 

So, he knows the whole world for one night a year but not the other 364?  Santa must be engaging in some serious drinking during the off season.

AJ

• Like 1

Yeah, he's been known to "make it rain"

Wait, Santa is Justin Bieber or "Pacman" Jones?  Either way, I think we have been tricked.  That naughty or nice list is utter hypocrisy.

AJ

Wait, Santa is Justin Bieber or "Pacman" Jones? Either way, I think we have been tricked. That naughty or nice list is utter hypocrisy.

AJ

Sounds like you have been on the naughty list and bit sore about it. Don't worry.. Maybe this is your year make it on the nice list.... Haha!! Yea right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, he knows the whole world for one night a year but not the other 364?  Santa must be engaging in some serious drinking during the off season.

AJ

He lives in Colorado -- it's obviously the weed.

• Like 3

Nickel, Wiwavelength, Krimsonnightdx, and tommym65 you all made my night, by thinking of me. You all make Santa real! Let's rock and roll with 4GLTe this year in Denver! Christmas presents for everyone!  Sincerely Phil... Whoops.......

• Like 1

Sounds like you have been on the naughty list and bit sore about it. Don't worry.. Maybe this is your year make it on the nice list.... Haha!! Yea right!

If Santa actually is Justin Bieber or "Pacman" Jones, naughty and nice take on whole new meanings.  You do not want to be on any list associated with those guys.

AJ

If Santa actually is Justin Bieber or "Pacman" Jones, naughty and nice take on whole new meanings. You do not want to be on any list associated with those guys.

AJ

Seriously dissing the Bieber... Come on dude. I thought we were going to catch his retirement tour together?!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

New member, been reading since Nov. I am collecting a lot of data on the Greeley/Loveland area in sensorially. Hoping for improvements here. Voice is sporadic and is either HD or barely audible.

Thank you all for being fun to read and greatly informative. Had to register this morning to say hi.

• Like 1

New member, been reading since Nov. I am collecting a lot of data on the Greeley/Loveland area in sensorially. Hoping for improvements here. Voice is sporadic and is either HD or barely audible.

Thank you all for being fun to read and greatly informative. Had to register this morning to say hi.

Hello DrOckW! Welcome to the forums! Thank you for the update, I think we can say always appreciate the updates and information users like you and us can provide! 

I just got back from a business trip to Philly and all I have to say is wow. I know it will be some time before the Denver market reaches that level but I was extremely impressed with the network out there.  I did pull some speed test but honestly the numbers weren't crazy impressive.  What was impressive was that it "barely" mattered if I was on 3g on LTE.  Video, large email attachments, news feeds all loaded quickly.  The whole user experience was incredibly responsive.   LTE was certainly quicker, but even when I only had 3g it was still noticeably better than here.  

Unfortunately, seeing how good it's going to be is only going to make waiting for that much harder :)  

Can volunteer my weekends to assist laying backhaul? 

• Like 2

Anytime guys. I was excited. Just got the spark update today. I like it

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Good news   :tu: ! If you notice any interesting changes(4G:B25,B26,41, MMS), can you let us know?  

I spent Saturday in Castle Rock and wasn't to impressed with the data connectivity on my G2. Band 25 eventually connected on its own but after moving around town some it wouldn't pick back up. So far, around Aurora/Littleton/Cent. I only get B41 by forcing it or if I stay in a spot that has crappy 3g but some LTE covg.

How do you force it to other channels?  I have a Nexus 5 so might need to do a few search on how to do that.

Good news   :tu: ! If you notice any interesting changes(4G:B25,B26,41, MMS), can you let us know?  

I spent Saturday in Castle Rock and wasn't to impressed with the data connectivity on my G2. Band 25 eventually connected on its own but after moving around town some it wouldn't pick back up. So far, around Aurora/Littleton/Cent. I only get B41 by forcing it or if I stay in a spot that has crappy 3g but some LTE covg.

I'm not sure how you change the band priorities on nexus 5. Did you look in the nexus 5 section on here? I believe I found out on the g2 section. I'm not sure the codes work the same. Hopefully someone on here does

How do you force it to other channels?  I have a Nexus 5 so might need to do a few search on how to do that.

I'm not sure how you change the band priorities on nexus 5. Did you look in the nexus 5 section on here? I believe I found out on the g2 section. I'm not sure the codes work the same. Hopefully someone on here does

It's basically the same on the N5 as the G2 since they are both LG devices.

Enter *#*#3282#*#*, select LTE, edit, then enter your MSL #. You will need to contact Sprint support to get that (unless you are rooted).