BLACK FRIDAY/HOLIDAY PROMO! Retro gamers, you could win a SNES Classic Edition!

S4GRU

CONTEST CLOSED!!!

finaldaytoenter.jpg

LIMITED TIME PROMOTION!!!
YOU COULD POSSIBLY WIN A NEW SUPER NINTENDO
ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM CLASSIC EDITION

IF YOU DONATE TO SUPPORT S4GRU

The Goal

The goal is to have some fun and raise some money to support S4GRU.  This item is donated by an anonymous member, brand new in the box.  Unlike previous promotions, 100% of the donations will go to fund S4GRU! 

The Plan

We will accept donations for a few weeks.  The contest ends Friday, December 15th at 8:59 PM Pacific/11:59 PM Eastern.  The drawing will be held on Sunday, December 17th at 7 PM Pacific/10 PM Eastern.  It will be shipped immediately, so you can be retro gaming by Christmas morning.

The Raffle

Each donation to the SNES PROMO will receive a range of numbers, equating to one number for every dollar you donate.  The minimum donation to the cause is $10.  If you donate $10, you get a range of 10 numbers.  If you donate $100, you get a range of 100 numbers.  The more you donate, the greater your chances of winning.  There is no limit to the amount you can donate...in amount or frequency.  But it needs to be at least $10 per donation to the SNES PROMO.

You will receive a Private Message (or email if you are not a S4GRU member) from S4GRU giving you your numbers after your donation.  Most likely within 8-12 hours, but could take a day or two.

We will stop accepting donations at 8:59PM Pacific on Friday, December 15th.  Any donations received after that time will not be counted toward this promotion.  The drawing will be held on Sunday, December 17th at 7 PM Pacific.  We will select a number at random using my random number generator app in my Pixel XL.  You do not need to be present in the live chat to win.

All money donated to the raffle will be credited to your S4GRU accumulation total and will count toward future upgrades.  If you are not currently a S4GRU Sponsor, you will be given Sponsor status for six months with the minimum $10 raffle donation.

To Enter

Go to the S4GRU PayPal Donation section by clicking on this hyperlink or by by clicking the donate button in the upper right hand corner of most S4GRU pages.  Enter an amount you want to donate for this promotion, minimum $10.  In the notes section, tell us your screen name and type SNES PROMO.  If you forget to do that in the PayPal donation, then send me a Message.  You will get a message response giving you your raffle numbers by 12 Noon Pacific on 12/16/2017.  If you don't get them, message me.

Rules

S4GRU Membership is not required to enter.  S4GRU Staff Members and their families are ineligible to win.  Dollars spent on the promotion will count toward future member upgrades.  There is no cash value of the prize.  Shipping costs to send the prize to the winner are included.  S4GRU cannot guarantee availability of any products, types, varieties or colors.  This contest is void where prohibited.  Pre-scheduled automatic recurring payments to S4GRU during the contest period will not be eligible for entry in the contest.  Alternative prizes are not available.  The contest may be subject to amendment, extension or cancellation as necessary.  S4GRU reserves the right to provide a gift card or PayPal payment of the value of the prize for convenience or difficulty in sourcing the prize occurs.

large.snesinthebox.png.765c0793e860405a6

Includes: 

• Super Mario World™
  • Super Mario Kart™
  • The Legend of Zelda™: A Link to the Past™
  • F-ZERO™
  • Super Metroid™
  • Street Fighter® II Turbo: Hyper Fighting
  • Super Punch-Out!!™
  • Super Castlevania IV™
  • Donkey Kong Country™
  • Mega Man® X
  • Kirby™ Super Star
  • Final Fantasy III
  • Kirby's Dream Course™
  • Star Fox™
  • Yoshi's Island™
  • Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars™
  • Contra III: The Alien Wars™
  • Secret of Mana
  • EarthBound™
  • Super Ghouls ‘n Ghosts®
  • Like 4

These things are getting hard to get!  Conventional retail outlets are sold out with no more inventory expected this year and the scalpers are already escalating prices on Ebay.  This one is in hand and guaranteed.  Haven't received one donation, yet!  ENTER TODAY!

Robert

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Joski1624 said:

You've got to have some takers by now. :coffee:

I've got one.  Thanks!!  ;)

Until others join, you will have amazing odds.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

These things are going up and up in price.  Enter today for a chance to win.  Or re-enter and increase your chances of winning. 

Don't want one?  Enter anyway and send to a retro gamer friend or family member.  Or donate it back to S4GRU. 

Please help support S4GRU!  We haven't made much money on this deal, yet.  Please enter today!

Robert

• Like 2

OK, all entries have been sent out.  We have only raised $100 total so far.  :(

Please, please consider joining this raffle.  I know many of our members are Retro Gamers or know a Retro Gamer they could gift this thing to.  This is a straight up profit raffle for S4GRU.  First totally donated raffle prize.

With so low of participation, you have much higher odds of winning than any other S4GRU contest ever.  Retailers are sold out of the SNES Classic and scalpers are going sky high on E-Bay.  The winner will be getting this thing for a steal!

Consider throwing in $10-$25.  It will help support the site and you could get a cool gift just in time for Christmas.  Even if you decide to regift!

Robert

P.S. - If you didn't get your entry and you have entered, please message me right away!  Thanks.

• Like 3

LOL I totally forgot I donated! I got the message and thought it was a mistake. (Granted it was two weeks ago..) So I checked PayPal, and sure enough, there it is. :D Man, I'm working too hard!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

The Contest is closed.  Thank you all who donated and joined the Holiday Promo.  We were able to raise just over $300 total.  Thank you for your support.

The drawing will be at 7PM Pacific/10 PM Eastern this Sunday, December 17th.  Good luck!!

Robert :welc2:

• Like 3

The Contest is closed.  Thank you all who donated and joined the Holiday Promo.  We were able to raise just over $300 total.  Thank you for your support.
The drawing will be at 7PM Pacific/10 PM Eastern this Sunday, December 17th.  Good luck!!
Robert :welc2:
Dang, fell asleep and missed my donation....first contest I've missed, schucks!

Good luck everyone!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Drawing coming up in a few minutes!  To join the chat, go to The Lounge.  See information about how to enter the chat below:

The Lounge will open at 6:45 PM Pacific/9:45 PM Eastern tonight.  SNES Classic Drawing at 7 PM/10 PM.

Room Name: SNES
Nickname: Enter your S4GRU Screen Name
Password: None
  • Like 1

Only two people showed up for the chat/drawing.  The winning number drawn is 680322.

Congratulations to mnjeepmale!

Thank you all for supporting S4GRU.  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Robert

• Like 6