SignalCheck Beta Crew Forum

mikejeep

Mike, I just noticed on my S22 Ultra when connected to Verizon n261 SCP is reporting it as n257. I don't see mmwave very often and I didn't notice it at the time I was connected to it. Not sure if it matters but I'm on Visible. 

On 6/6/2024 at 4:01 PM, mdob07 said:

Mike, I just noticed on my S22 Ultra when connected to Verizon n261 SCP is reporting it as n257. I don't see mmwave very often and I didn't notice it at the time I was connected to it. Not sure if it matters but I'm on Visible. 

If you didn't already, please send a diagnostic report next time you see that and I'll take a look! I don't have a mmWave device so I'm very reliant on user reports to make adjustments. Thanks!

5 hours ago, mikejeep said:

If you didn't already, please send a diagnostic report next time you see that and I'll take a look! I don't have a mmWave device so I'm very reliant on user reports to make adjustments. Thanks!

I sent one earlier today. Let me know if you don't see it, I can always go back to that area and get another one. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, mdob07 said:

I sent one earlier today. Let me know if you don't see it, I can always go back to that area and get another one. 

Got it! Your S22 was natively reporting it as n257, I'll have to work on building yet another workaround.. Android claims the bug was fixed but it clearly isn't. Thanks!

• Thanks 1