"For a limited time, you're eligible to upgrade early"

Thomas L.

I got an e-mail today, interestingly enough (I'm barely a year through a two-year contract):

"Have your sights set on a shiny, new phone but feel stuck waiting for your contract to end? Lucky for you, you're eligible to upgrade early when you lease or use Sprint Easy PaySM to purchase a new LTE-capable phone—we've got the latest from Apple, Samsung and HTC.

Head to a Sprint store today to take advantage of your upgrade eligibility and get the most out of your wireless service."

Does anyone have any information on this? Would I be able to take advantage of that new $80 a month plan that includes the Samsung S6? It might keep me from leaving for T-Mobile!

Thanks all :)

Tommy

• Like 1

I got an e-mail today, interestingly enough (I'm barely a year through a two-year contract):

"Have your sights set on a shiny, new phone but feel stuck waiting for your contract to end? Lucky for you, you're eligible to upgrade early when you lease or use Sprint Easy PaySM to purchase a new LTE-capable phone—we've got the latest from Apple, Samsung and HTC.

Head to a Sprint store today to take advantage of your upgrade eligibility and get the most out of your wireless service."

Does anyone have any information on this? Would I be able to take advantage of that new $80 a month plan that includes the Samsung S6? It might keep me from leaving for T-Mobile!

Thanks all :)

Tommy

Yes, you could switch to the $80 Unlimited Plus plan if you upgraded to the S6 on a lease.

This is a pretty standard offer.

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

Yes, you could switch to the $80 Unlimited Plus plan if you upgraded to the S6 on a lease.

This is a pretty standard offer.

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

Yeah, I see this message when I sign into my account online also.  I signed a new 2 yr contract for my GS5 last July.

Probably trying to get more people on to Tri-Band devices, that's if they don't already have one.

Or they're trying to get people out of contracts and into leases/easy pay. Since clbowens got the offer and he has a GS5, which is tri-band, that may be more likely.

• Like 2