iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

The iPhone 6 has gotten much much better when it comes comes to switching bands. My phone switched from B41 to B25 then to B26.

Sent from my shiny new Space Grey iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

The iPhone 6 has gotten much much better when it comes comes to switching bands. My phone switched from B41 to B25 then to B26.

Yes. It cycles between them much quicker. Now I don't even have to toggle airplane mode when I lose LTE because it picks it up pretty quick

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

• Like 1

Yes. It cycles between them much quicker. Now I don't even have to toggle airplane mode when I lose LTE because it picks it up pretty quick

When the phone first came out, it always grabbed LTE less than a minute after losing LTE. Then they released some kind of new carrier update that ruined that. Now it's back to that standard 5 minute scan.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

When the phone first came out, it always grabbed LTE less than a minute after losing LTE. Then they released some kind of new carrier update that ruined that. Now it's back to that standard 5 minute scan.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Hmm. Maybe with the next update it'll be different.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Not me, my phone grabs LTE and it will transfer between all 3 bands before it drops and then when it drops it still gets it back pretty quickly.

Um, the new tapatalk update really sucks. I would update with caution. They made it really tough to navigate the forums. [emoji107]

Sent from my iPhone 6+

screenshot? I just saw the update. Now I think I'll need to turn of automatic updates to prevent this one

screenshot? I just saw the update. Now I think I'll need to turn of automatic updates to prevent this one

Never freaking mind. It decided to update automatically before I could change it. This is the absolute worst update they've ever done. Now timeline is ridiculously clustered. What the literal hell is wrong with these people at tapatalk.

• Like 2

Never freaking mind. It decided to update automatically before I could change it. This is the absolute worst update they've ever done. Now timeline is ridiculously clustered. What the literal hell is wrong with these people at tapatalk.

I hate it too. Can't even swipe to mark things as read for threads I have no interest in.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

I hate it too. Can't even swipe to mark things as read for threads I have no interest in.

Im going to restore my phone and prevent the update from installing. I'm not using this. I already dislike tapatalk with its continuous issues. This puts me over the top. Now I have to disable automatic updates so I don't have to deal with this damn app. If there was an alternative forum app, I would use it even if it was worse at this point, simply because I hate Crapatalk. Argh!

• Like 1

Im going to restore my phone and prevent the update from installing. I'm not using this. I already dislike tapatalk with its continuous issues. This puts me over the top. Now I have to disable automatic updates so I don't have to deal with this damn app. If there was an alternative forum app, I would use it even if it was worse at this point, simply because I hate Crapatalk. Argh!

You don't need to do all of that. If the non updated version is on your iTunes just delete the new one and put the old one I've done that several times with certain apps

You don't need to do all of that. If the non updated version is on your iTunes just delete the new one and put the old one I've done that several times with certain apps

Most recent one in iTunes is not the previous version that was before this new release. When it updates, it'll update right to the crappy version. But thank you. That would've been much easier

• Like 1

Normality restored and automatic updates off for eternity.

Lol I would turn off automatic updates but I have OCD and I can't stand when those numbered badges are there. #PetPeeve

Lol I would turn off automatic updates but I have OCD and I can't stand when those numbered badges are there. #PetPeeve

Until they release a better update to fix the horrible redesign even though they just did one a month or so ago, I will never ever ever update this app again.

• Like 2

The Android version is also craptacular.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Lol Tapatalk playing with our feelings right now. Such crappy updates.

• Like 1

I'm going to start using the mobile browser version until Tapatalk fixes this crappy app.

I just sent them a very grumpy bitchy email. I told them my opinion is shared by a lot of people. Maybe they will push the old version and reconsider a complete design overhaul when the previous one was just fine! Meh. Lol

End rant.

• Like 2

I just sent them a very grumpy bitchy email. I told them my opinion is shared by a lot of people. Maybe they will push the old version and reconsider a complete design overhaul when the previous one was just fine! Meh. Lol

End rant.

Android users have been complaining just as loudly for the last month. No luck so far.

• Like 3

This is why I use the mobile site. Works great for me :P

-Anthony

I stopped using the mobile app once I downloaded Tapatalk. I couldn't use the mobile site because it doesn't have notifications so I was always have to re-read everything to catch up to the post. It's also ugly lol.