iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

Currently uploading all my photos from iPhoto onto amazon cloud drive. 

Also, I getting to that phase where I hate cases again. I know its slipperishly dangerous to not use one, but ugh. I just hate cases.

I know they are sometimes a pain but it could be like this:

iPhone-6-and-iPhone-6-Plus-drop-test-Hin

• Like 1

I know they are sometimes a pain but it could be like this:

:hide:

Which is why I continue to use one. My brothers GF dropped hers 5s on the treadmill yesterday and it just slammed into the wall behind it. I cringed. Fortunately I think the 5s is a little bit more durable than the bigger 6 and 6+, at least because of the small screen size. My tech 21 has already proven its $40 value once or twice now. It's been dropped flat on its face and out of the car a few times by accident and is still alive. 

Edit: its hilarious because I will only take it off while at home, and then it like almost slips out of my hand or something, and I go nope. Back in the case you go. I don't care if I have applecare, I don't feel like spending 50 bucks, or 79 depending on the damage.

• Like 1

When I upgraded from the 5s to the 6, I gave my brother in law my otter box. He had it on there since September but took it off last friday night. Whole screen is gone. Now he is paying me to fix his screen. :scratch::loco:

Sounds like he dropped it taking it off.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Sounds like he dropped it taking it off.

He was going to a christmas party and is a hipster and couldn't fit in his pants... He took it out sometime during the night and dropped it on the concrete.

He was going to a christmas party and is a hipster and couldn't fit in his pants... He took it out sometime during the night and dropped it on the concrete.

Ouch!

lol hipster pants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hilarious. I mean I like slim jeans, but not skinny or super skinny. Need some room to breathe. I wonder if Jean makers have started designing larger pockets now thanks to the 6 and 6+. I know my current jeans the end of my 6 sticks out just slightly.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

Hilarious. I mean I like slim jeans, but not skinny or super skinny. Need some room to breathe. I wonder if Jean makers have started designing larger pockets now thanks to the 6 and 6+. I know my current jeans the end of my 6 sticks out just slightly.

Probably gonna start soon if they haven't already, most phones that come out in 2015 will be over 4.5" in screen size, bigger phones are becoming so popular now in days.

Does anyone think that human evolution will give us longer fingers, more specifically, a really long thumb from all these phones? I bet humans have a 10" thumb in a few thousand years.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

• Like 2

Does anyone think that human evolution will give us longer fingers, more specifically, a really long thumb from all these phones? I bet humans have a 10" thumb in a few thousand years.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Or the metacarpal bone adding an additional joint in the middle for more dexterity. 

I wear relaxed fit cargo pants. The pockets are big enough for my 6 Plus, and are probably big enough for a Nexus 6. My iPad mini doesn't fit in the front pocket though, but at least in the back pocket it does halfway.

I wear relaxed fit cargo pants. The pockets are big enough for my 6 Plus, and are probably big enough for a Nexus 6. My iPad mini doesn't fit in the front pocket though, but at least in the back pocket it does halfway.

Yeah, I just bought a new pair last weekend. I didn't do the 6+ pocket test until I got home because I forgot, and I had the phone in a coat pocket. About 1" of the phone sticks out of the front pocket. Oh well. #firstworldproblems

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Yeah, I just bought a new pair last weekend. I didn't do the 6+ pocket test until I got home because I forgot, and I had the phone in a coat pocket. About 1" of the phone sticks out of the front pocket. Oh well. #firstworldproblems

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Wrangler cargo pants from Walmart is what I wear.

I use it for various things. Since it works with everything, I sometimes use it instead of a USB memory stick just because it's so easily accessible from most places.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

I have 2 Box accounts with 50GB each, but there is a file size limit to them. My Dropbox is 4.88GB, and when the College Space Race promotion they had a few years back was going, I got 8GB free. I think it is temporary though. I use Dropbox to host all my pictures I upload on here from my computer, unless I upload them from Tapatalk.

I have the same 2 box accounts and there is a limit. Nothing over 250mb per upload really annoying when you're doing big videos. Have to cut and all kinds of stuff. Dropbox is better but it's expensive and I'd rather not.

Sounds like you guys do a lot more than I do with the cloud based storage stuff. As long as I have my pictures I took from forever ago stored safe I could care less. I haven't had to pay anything for the storage yet so there's a plus I suppose.

If it came down to it I would probably just up my iCloud space and leave them all in the hands of Apple to hopefully not leak all over the Internet.

[emoji87][emoji41][emoji12]

• Like 1

Also, I getting to that phase where I hate cases again. I know its slipperishly dangerous to not use one, but ugh. I just hate cases.

I too hate cases, as I wore my 6 naked for 2 weeks after buying the last one in New Jersey - then it got cracked and the LCD actually cracked too :( Luckily for $120 Apple replaced the entire phone so it's like nothing happened :D Gotta wear a case and screen protector though.

Bought myself this, can't wait to get it in January https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/496143773/neverdrop-the-wearable-smartphone-case

Sounds like you guys do a lot more than I do with the cloud based storage stuff. As long as I have my pictures I took from forever ago stored safe I could care less. I haven't had to pay anything for the storage yet so there's a plus I suppose.

If it came down to it I would probably just up my iCloud space and leave them all in the hands of Apple to hopefully not leak all over the Internet.

[emoji87][emoji41][emoji12]

I personally don't use cloud based storage that much. My 2 box accounts sit empty. I have a 20GB iCloud account that is less than half full, and will be less than 25% once I delete my iPhone 5S backup. I mostly use it for Keynote, Pages, Numbers, and TextEdit (Mac App).

• Like 1

You think they'll have to have those pants MFi certified? :D

-Anthony

If it has a lightning cable and battery pack to charge my phone, then let the MFi happen!

• Like 1

If it has a lightning cable and battery pack to charge my phone, then let the MFi happen!

Portable Charger pants. I should copy right it and invent it. People would love them. A fashionable pair of pants that charges your phone and looks good while doing it.

Portable Charger pants. I should copy right it and invent it. People would love them. A fashionable pair of pants that charges your phone and looks good while doing it.

Remember, how do you protect the battery pack for washing them?

Remember, how do you protect the battery pack for washing them?

put the battery pack around the waist like a belt and have it encased in nanotech water proofing. Kinda like that Liquipel stuff

http://www.liquipel.com

• Like 1

put the battery pack around the waist like a belt and have it encased in nanotech water proofing. Kinda like that Liquipel stuff

http://www.liquipel.com

That's an idea.

• Like 1