iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

I wonder if the new 51103 PRL likes 1x800 more.

I can't tell, Field Test won't load when on 3G or 1x about 95% of the time.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

From what I have seen on my 5s, it does. My phone no longer clings onto an unusable 1900 signal. So... Progress? :)

-Anthony

Yes! It's somethin'.

I just did the jailbreak last night as it seems it's finally stable enough for a non-developer to install. I've only installed one tweak (f.lux) as many aren't compatible or stable yet with iOS8. Really happy with it so far, stable as a rock!

Yes! It's somethin'.

I just did the jailbreak last night as it seems it's finally stable enough for a non-developer to install. I've only installed one tweak (f.lux) as many aren't compatible or stable yet with iOS8. Really happy with it so far, stable as a rock!

here my 6 atm. I'm also getting custom carrier bundle work executed. post-40818-141495824335_thumb.jpgpost-40818-141495825213_thumb.jpg
  • Like 2

Anyways beside all the drama and problems of this jb. How has everyone experience been. I have been in the jb Scene from iOS 2. I have made some tweaks. I have one called meters which actually mesures your signal in rssi and data connect not just voice . See screen shot post-40818-141497095392_thumb.jpg

Anyways beside all the drama and problems of this jb. How has everyone experience been. I have been in the jb Scene from iOS 2. I have made some tweaks. I have one called meters which actually mesures your signal in rssi and data connect not just voice . See screen shot ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414970945.911563.jpg

Is there a repo I can download this from? :)

-Anthony

This is great to see. Walgreens capitalizing on the CVS/Rite Aid failure. It was literally 100% comments of "I just switched to Walgreens," and, "cvs, you suck, I'm done with you because of this." [emoji106]

cefc8f74d6c8f80f766857730183fba1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6

• Like 4

This is great to see. Walgreens capitalizing on the CVS/Rite Aid failure. It was literally 100% comments of "I just switched to Walgreens," and, "cvs, you suck, I'm done with you because of this."

Being from Chicago I am surprised that Walgreen's is not your first choice.

I used it at my local Walgreen's over the weekend.  It was very easy.

So has anyone used my meters tweak, and if so how are you liking it? I'm letting my sprint people test it

I love it. Very simple yet very useful. One suggestion that I have: in the settings app where you change the preferences of the tweak, I would suggest adding a Respring button for when we change the our preferece of the design of the signal bar. :)

-Anthony