An important message from Robert...I'm moving

S4GRU

Got my natural gas turned on today. So I at least have hot water. Still no power. The power went out at 9:50 AM on Friday morning. In the morning it will be five days without power. At least I get to go back to work tomorrow. I can use my laptop there. Maybe I'll even get to work on the update on my lunch break.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 9

I am pretty sure that Verizon is somehow behind this blizzard. They have a big enough monopoly to somehow have the power to control the weather. Just think of all those microwave dishes they have attached to all those towers. It is a double conspiracy. They got you to sign up for a larger data bucket and delayed your Sprint NV updates. They are  just truly evil.

most-popular-unseen-and-unheard-tv-characters8.jpg

• Like 3

Got my natural gas turned on today. So I at least have hot water. Still no power. The power went out at 9:50 AM on Friday morning. In the morning it will be five days without power. At least I get to go back to work tomorrow. I can use my laptop there. Maybe I'll even get to work on the update on my lunch break.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

Time for a natural gas generator....

Time for a natural gas generator....

Maybe Robert already is a natural gas "generator."

:P

AJ

• Like 6

AJ

I have my moments!

Robert

Poop+vs.+Fart_d93d25_3085034.jpeg

• Like 2

Power came back on this evening.  I think I might sleep with the lights on.  Just because I can!   :idea:

Robert

• Like 12

I am leaving this afternoon for New Mexico.  I'm going to be intensely busy through Monday with the big move.  I may have time to check in a few times, but if you do not see me around, do not be surprised.  Thanks!

Robert

• Like 1

I am leaving this afternoon for New Mexico.  I'm going to be intensely busy through Monday with the big move.  I may have time to check in a few times, but if you do not see me around, do not be surprised.  Thanks!

Did you not see the video posted above?  Why deal with moving?  Just ship your pants, ship your drawers, ship your bed...

AJ

• Like 1

Power came back on this evening.  I think I might sleep with the lights on.  Just because I can!   :idea:

Robert

But, but, but..  that is electricity abuse!

Joking aside, glad things are working again.

• Like 1

But, but, but..  that is electricity abuse!

Joking aside, glad things are working again.

That's exactly what it would be, if Black Hills Power offered unlimited electricity usage.  If Sprint metered data use like the power company, I'd say you could use as much as you're willing to pay for.  I was hoping you'd say that, even if in jest.  :tu:

Robert

• Like 4

Did you not see the video posted above?  Why deal with moving?  Just ship your pants, ship your drawers, ship your bed...

AJ

It essentially is being shipped.  The movers are there today loading up.  However, I refuse to ship my family.  Although I might have the cat shipped.

Robert

gallery_1_23_75850.png

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

AJ

Sorry I am late to this party...

If he eats as much chicken wings like you all make it sound Im sure he IS a natural gas "generator"

@l3x

• Like 2

Sorry I am late to this party...

If he eats as much chicken wings like you all make it sound Im sure he IS a natural gas "generator"

@l3x

You say that as if you don't believe its true.  Shame on you for doubting him.  Although...who said anything about just wings?  Are you suggesting Robert isn't a leg, thigh and breast man too?  ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...