An important message from Robert...I'm moving

S4GRU

Wow shocker!! But I am sure its what's best for you and your family so congrats and good luck with all the changes to come!

Sent from my rooted G Note 2 Using TapaTalk 4 Beta

• Like 1

Seppuku, it's honorable!

Yes, it is the only way for Robert to save face.  Now, who will volunteer to behead him in the process?

;)

AJ

• Like 1

Beautiful area Rapid City.  I always enjoyed my time spent there. 

So much to see and do, just gotta watch the weather.

You can get almost tropical weather in the middle of winter, followed by a blizzard!

Enquiring minds are wondering what's taking you there.  Wish you all the best and take care. 

• Like 1

Robert, best of luck with the move and the new job. I agree about the Black Hills being one of the more beautiful spots in this great country. 

If you're flying back and forth between RAP and ABQ, be sure to stop up front if the flight attendant says that First Officer Mills is working that flight. I'll buy you an over-priced snack box. It's the least I can do. :)

Bon Voyage!

• Like 4

Congratulations Robert and good luck in your new job and with your move.  It's been said many times, but it's never too much, Thank you for everything you've done to get this community to where it is today.  And we thank your family for putting up with all of the craziness and long hours you've spent here.  I wish you the best and am glad you'll still be around even without Sprint coverage in Rapid City.

• Like 1

Robert, best of luck with the move and the new job. I agree about the Black Hills being one of the more beautiful spots in this great country.

If you're flying back and forth between RAP and ABQ, be sure to stop up front if the flight attendant says that First Officer Mills is working that flight. I'll buy you an over-priced snack box. It's the least I can do. :)

Bon Voyage!

SAF-RAP, thru DEN. ERJ-145 and Q400.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

• Like 1

Congrats and God bless.

sent from the tiny N2

He does. And more than I deserve.

Robert via Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

SAF-RAP, thru DEN. ERJ-145 and Q400.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

My condolences. Neither of those are my airline. :) Not even sure we still do the DEN-RAP route. Too bad, we stayed at the Hotel Johnson right in downtown. Nice little haunted hotel. Check it out sometime. 

• Like 1

Dear S4GRU Members:

I wanted to drop you a line and let you know my availability is going to be much more limited over the next 4-6 weeks.  I have accepted a new position and will be moving from New Mexico and relocating my family to the Rapid City, South Dakota area.

I am going to be doing a lot of travelling in this period, going back and forth between New Mexico and South Dakota.  I start work on Monday, but will be coming home on the weekends until I we move in Mid October.  I also have to go to Phoenix for orientation.  I will not be available very often to respond to posts or to messages/e-mails.  I am going to be very dependent on our Staff during this transition period.

Sadly, after the move, I will be outside of Sprint service.  So I will not be able to keep Sprint as my primary wireless carrier.  I will maintain one line for the times when I leave the area and get back into Sprint coverage.  I'm still deciding on a Triband device.  But this will not have any impact on S4GRU.

I would greatly appreciate your help during this time.  Help answering questions posed by members in public threads.  Help directing member inquiries to the right thread or to the right staff member.  Help by not burdening me with lots of posts and messages.  And turning to our staff in public posts and sending messages directly to them first with your questions.  I will swing by in the evenings or while waiting in airports to add another voice to the chorus.

Also, please respect my privacy.  I no longer feel that I can disclose many personal details like I used to and I will not be answering personal questions about my relocation or new job.

I am really looking forward to settling in Western South Dakota.  I believe the Black Hills is one of the most beautiful and peaceful places in this country.  And I am looking forward to being able to breathe again.  I have severe allergies here that can sometimes even be life threatening.  

I am thankful to have such a great group of guys (and now even a few ladies) to have such a great community with.  I am grateful for all that you put into S4GRU, through your participation in posting and financial support.  S4GRU is now in a position that I can take a step back and our members, sponsors and staff can run with the ball for a little while.

Thanks for all you do!

My Best to all of you...

Robert

Me and mine will be praying for you and yours, that your move will be smooth. Congrats and good luck on your new position and thanks for all you do. If you are needing additional staff I would be happy to take on that role.

• Like 1

"Sadly, after the move, I will be outside of Sprint service."

Oh the ironing.

No, Robert has all of his clothing starched and pressed.

AJ

• Like 6