Sprint 4g appeared, then vanished

fracture1001

Hi guys I post here and there and haven't posted in a while anyways I was sitting at home and all of the sudden out of the blue 4g is on my phone, I thought I was crazy...speed tested and was not. The sad thing is it disappeared after 5 minutes and hasn't returned. They have been doing work on this tower in my rural community as I have mentioned in past posts. My question is do they perform like 5 minute tests and just don't turn it back on for a while cause I have it for a total of 5 minutes earlier today and its been gone since.

Hi guys I post here and there and haven't posted in a while anyways I was sitting at home and all of the sudden out of the blue 4g is on my phone, I thought I was crazy...speed tested and was not. The sad thing is it disappeared after 5 minutes and hasn't returned. They have been doing work on this tower in my rural community as I have mentioned in past posts. My question is do they perform like 5 minute tests and just don't turn it back on for a while cause I have it for a total of 5 minutes earlier today and its been gone since.

It does that, it is like a hot chick. One second you see her and next you dont, Maybe u will be lucky and she will grace you with her appearance again lol

• Like 5

Happened to me to on my s4 and then 5 days later the tower was 3g acceted, next day it was LTE accepted so I would say give it a week or so and it might be LTE accepted :)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

Same thing happened here in port orange.. Same tower was live 2 days after westower installed nv for a week. It worked for 2 days and after everybody in the area called and complained due to dropped calls and bad signal / no signal on 1x/3g, they shut it off and its been off since..