The Iphone 5s & Iphone 5c [not Tri-Band LTE] (was "Next iPhone to be announced on September 10")

sbolen

I'm checking the FCC docs, and there is nothing yet.

I, too, am querying the FCC OET database regularly today.  If last year is any indication, expect the FCC OET docs to start appearing one by one shortly after the presentation is over.

So, Josh, you are welcome to keep checking, but I have to do likewise, as I have to write the article for The Wall later today.

AJ

• Like 4

Is it tri band ?

No, it has a new single band surrounding the home button.

Hold your horses.  We will let you know...

AJ

• Like 3

I, too, am querying the FCC OET database regularly today.  If last year is any indication, expect the FCC OET docs to start appearing one by one shortly after the presentation is over.

So, Josh, you are welcome to keep checking, but I have to do likewise, as I have to write the article for The Wall later today.

AJ

I'm still checking even though you will be writing the article.

AJ

I'm sure many people are on this thread just to see what LTE bands the Iphone will be filling up

• Like 3