The Iphone 5s & Iphone 5c [not Tri-Band LTE] (was "Next iPhone to be announced on September 10")

sbolen

You must have skipped that rule.. To be a member here you have to have watched Back to the Future and Office Space at least twice. ;)

Lml I didn't read the manual I just joined.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

well this is disappointing it looks like apple won't be doing a live feed of their event today.  Talk about lame!!! I'm a little upset about that..is that the straw on the camels back that makes me switch to a phone with a bigger screen size?  (wow I can't believe i'm talking like this.)  BTW for anyone interested i found a site that will steam the event. http://www.ustream.tv/ltktv

If anyone is interested I can try and keep this forum posted as apple talks about new features.  Though there are tons of blogs out there covering the event so that seems like it might be redundant.  Maybe I will to a recap of the main features for people that live on this site...I don't know.

If anyone is interested I can try and keep this forum posted as apple talks about new features.

You have staff permission to go ahead and "live blog" the event in this thread if you like.  Yes, all of the big tech sites are doing likewise, but many of us prefer to stay here at S4GRU as much as possible.

AJ

• Like 2

You have staff permission to go ahead and "live blog" the event in this thread if you like.  Yes, all of the big tech sites are doing likewise, but many of us prefer to stay here at S4GRU as much as possible.

AJ

Well I feel privileged haha.  I will see how well I can do :)

• Like 1