Network Vision/LTE- North LA Market

BenJDitzel

So I'm pretty excited to see that lte is popping up around Ventura and Oxnard now, but does anyone know when we can expect 800? I live at the corner of Johnson and telephone in the Woodbridge condos and reception just doesn't exist there. Is 800 coming later as opposed to at the same time as lte?

lol thats 1 block away from me I got 4g going down johnson Into todd ranch it died out tho I think they were testing but I think were getting it

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Edited by jrollercoasters

Sprint bought out clear wire internet that had 2.5ghz spectrum aka airwaves to deliver better reliable smartphone mobile internet. They r changing from multi network band from 3 stations to handle Internet to make one station or one network band station.

Sprint bought out clear wire internet that had 2.5ghz spectrum aka airwaves to deliver better reliable smartphone mobile internet. They r changing from multi network band from 3 stations to handle Internet to make one station or one network band station.

Uhh... yeah. I'm quite aware. Sprint is not currently using any of Clear's spectrum in your area. That will not start until next year. Currently, Clear is only converting WiMax markets over to 25/2600MHz (Clear's spectrum) LTE. 

So Clear's spectrum does not have anything to do with any faster EVDO speeds you may be seeing. That's purely network upgrades, or an unloaded sector. That's why I said "What?" ... What you said didn't make sense.

Sprint workers are gathered by the college working on towers im betting this week full 4g here in ventura or at least a good portion

Try to get some pictures of the antennas that they are working on.

Try to get some pictures of the antennas that they are working on.

Ill try to thursday but my fiancee might get mad lol shes already mad at all the 4g stuff im excited about haha

• Like 1

Don't forget about SignalCheck. An app written by one of our members. Excellent at quickly diagnosing your signal situation, and alerting you to LTE and 1x800. Also gives you serving cells and GCI without going to the engineering screens.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blueline.signalchecklite&hl=en

Don't forget about SignalCheck. An app written by one of our members. Excellent at quickly diagnosing your signal situation, and alerting you to LTE and 1x800. Also gives you serving cells and GCI without going to the engineering screens.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blueline.signalchecklite&hl=en

it shows the same