Network Vision/LTE- North LA Market

BenJDitzel

This may be a dumb question here.... the Camarillo area for the last 18 months have been particularly awful, I've had an EVO and now Galaxy s2.... Would switching to one of the new tri-band phones in addition to the network updates make the newer phones function better on this network or would it still be the awful service..? .. Sorry, I know not quite the topic here...

This may be a dumb question here.... the Camarillo area for the last 18 months have been particularly awful, I've had an EVO and now Galaxy s2.... Would switching to one of the new tri-band phones in addition to the network updates make the newer phones function better on this network or would it still be the awful service..? .. Sorry, I know not quite the topic here...

Welcome to S4GRU! Not a dumb question at all.

Getting a new device with LTE support - whether tri-band or not - will improve your service. LTE is available right now in Camarillo. It's only active on a couple of sites, but coverage should expand over the next couple of months. So you will not see improved service everywhere initially, but where LTE is active, you will see it.

So any new device would work, however I would definitely recommend investing in a Tri-Band device. If none of the current devices interest you, hold out a couple of months and there should be more to choose from. Although not currently active in your market, Tri-Band ("Sprint Spart") will significantly improve data coverage and speeds.

nibbles if you became a sponsor you would have access to more information. Your guess is as good as any ones. Frequently check with your local planning commission website, permits are usually pulled before work is done, thats your best bet for a rough estimate on when you'll get upgrades. 

• Like 2

thats good you scared me that our bill was gunna go up

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

You bill won't change without you being notified. The only reason it would change is if you change plans. And you are not going to be forced to change plans at this time.

Lol well it happened again -1 ping

That indicates a network error. Either with the speedtest app, or the network timed out.

It stupid not i cant upload screenshots from iPhone anymore. It says file is too big.

This site can only host a few images per member, or costs would skyrocket. You need to find an image hosting service such as Photobucket, Imagr, or Dropbox in order to post pictures. Alternatively, you can post using Tapatalk, and they will host the image for you. 

• Like 1

First taste of 4G for Ventura today, it lit up on my phone about ten mins ago. I'm at the corner of market and telephone road.

its been in that area it needs to come to east side though

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2