Where is the Love for Mo

I know this is going to take a long time but where is the Love for MO. We have basically three areas that are LTE live but they haven't moved any closer to the STL. Just wondering when we will see LTE in this area (If anyone has any details that is) I love sprint but it seems contractors are working in other areas than MO. Don't take this as complaining I am just fishing for info. It will be almost a year that I have had my EVO lte and still nothing has been said about when STL areas will get LTE.

Thanks guys

Andrew

I know this is going to take a long time but where is the Love for MO. We have basically three areas that are LTE live but they haven't moved any closer to the STL. Just wondering when we will see LTE in this area (If anyone has any details that is) I love sprint but it seems contractors are working in other areas than MO. Don't take this as complaining I am just fishing for info. It will be almost a year that I have had my EVO lte and still nothing has been said about when STL areas will get LTE.

Thanks guys

Andrew

Work is underway in the STL metro I area. There are 4 LTE sites accepted. More and more will go live every week.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

• Like 1

Thanks guys

Andrew

Your fellow Sprint LTE users are actively hunting down and mapping out the sites in your area with the Sensorly app. See here:

http://www.sensorly.com/map/4G/US/USA/Sprint/lte_310sprint#q=St%20Louis,%20MO

• Like 1

Work is underway in the STL metro I area. There are 4 LTE sites accepted. More and more will go live every week.

Ah, you missed the prime opportunity to say "mo and mo will go live every week."

AJ

• Like 7

Ah, you missed the prime opportunity to say "mo and mo will go live every week."

AJ

Dang it! That would've been stellar!!!

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

Thanks guys

Andrew

If you become a sponsor you can see maps of the sites that are completed, sites that are in progress, and you would also have access to my spreadsheet for the MO market

If you become a sponsor you can see maps off the sites that are completed, sites that are i progress, and you would also have access to my spreadsheet for the MO market

Ok thanks guys. I need to look into the sponsorship then. I can't believe I searched this site and Google and bing and I found nothing to mention.

Ok thanks guys. I need to look into the sponsorship then. I can't believe I searched this site and Google and bing and I found nothing to mention.

That is because it is all private information that can only be seen by sponsors. Only thing available to you right now is the public thread where we can't divulge any private information.

That is because it is all private information that can only be seen by sponsors. Only thing available to you right now is the public thread where we can't divulge any private information.

Sprint NDAs? Or just can't because it would be a company secret? Don't answer if you can't. I am just going to have to donate and find out for myself.

what is the recommended donation?

For some insight into donations and S4GRU non profit finances, see this recent thread:

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/3603-a-message-from-robert-a-thank-you-and-a-request-for-help/

AJ

• Like 1

Alternatively, Robert also accepts full KFC bucket donations as well as long as they're delivered to his doorstep. 1.5x credit if its Extra Crispy.

KFC? In the fried chicken world, that is akin to giving a bum some spare change. Plus, everyone knows that Original Recipe is the way to go -- 11 herbs and spices.

AJ

• Like 3

Alternatively, Robert also accepts full KFC bucket donations as well as long as they're delivered to his doorstep. 1.5x credit if its Extra Crispy.

KFC? In the fried chicken world, that is akin to giving a bum some spare change. Plus, everyone knows that Original Recipe is the way to go -- 11 herbs and spices.

AJ

Oh, brother, now AJ is going to start a Chicken War. Besides, where Robert lives, it should be a large order of blue corn enchiladas with green chiles. And sopapillas with honey.

Oh, brother, now AJ is going to start a Chicken War. Besides, where Robert lives, it should be a large order of blue corn enchiladas with green chiles. And sopapillas with honey.

Depends on where you getting this? If it is coming from my favorite place in Pojoaque, then I would say. However, don't be fooled by the knock off Mexican. Plus now that ABQ has chick-fil-a, wouldn't he like a sandwich instead?

I miss me some Chili Works. Totally worth driving up to my parents house for the weekend.

• Like 1

Besides, where Robert lives, it should be a large order of blue corn enchiladas with green chiles.

Ahem, Chimayo red chile.

;)

AJ

• Like 1

Depends on where you getting this? If it is coming from my favorite place in Pojoaque, then I would say. However, don't be fooled by the knock off Mexican. Plus now that ABQ has chick-fil-a, wouldn't he like a sandwich instead?

I miss me some Chili Works. Totally worth driving up to my parents house for the weekend.

Definitely no "knock-off". I've only ever seen the good stuff in Northern New Mexico. Say from Albuquerque through Santa Fe up to Espanola. Sadly, I live 1,500 miles away. :(

I haven't been to Rancho de Chimayo in a while. Will need to do my own 'homage' to Chimayo.

Proper homage to Chimayó involves a lowrider. I find it funny that this conversation is occurring in the Missouri thread and not the New Mexico thread. :hah:

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

• Like 3

Proper homage to Chimayó involves a lowrider. I find it funny that this conversation is occurring in the Missouri thread and not the New Mexico thread. :hah:

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

Its ok. I am from NM and currently live. However, I spent all of my college years in the SHOW ME state. GO CARDS!