Where is the Love for Mo

Last night 4/46/2013 at approximately 8:15 PM I was at Target in Jennings MO St. Louis area zip code 63136 and my Samsung Galaxy Victory 4GLTE picked up a LTE connection. So I decided to test it and run a few speed tests. on an average I got 6 Mbps down and 3 Mbps up. Mind you the LTE here in St. Louis is still testing so I didn't expect it to blow me out of my shoes. However I can tell that the LTE is going to be pretty snippy. My Victory is from Virgin Mobile which uses the Sprint network so I was pretty surprised when I pulled out my phone and it said 4G. I tried taking screen shots but my phone isn't rooted and I have no plans of rooting it so it was a bummer that I couldn't show everyone. Just thought I'd keep everyone updated :)

• Like 1

Picked Up LTE At LamberT Airport For roughly An Hour. Then No LTE. Same Down HereAt Edge. now I Know What I Must Do. Sell The EVo And Get Something Different. Everything The Forums Say About The EVo And LTE Is 100% Frustrating.

Then There Is This SillyIssue With The Text That Capitalizes Every Thing I Type. funny

• Like 1