My wife just posted this tweet.

khammondnm

I thought you all would get a laugh.

Tasha Hammond (@tashammond) tweeted at 2:38 PM on Fri, Apr 19, 2013:

What I do on my lunch break because of @khammondnm : check out the cell phone towers to see if they've been upgraded #nerdfest

(https://twitter.com/tashammond/status/325347703892635648)

Get the official Twitter app at https://twitter.com/download

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 7

I thought you all would get a laugh.

Tasha Hammond (@tashammond) tweeted at 2:38 PM on Fri, Apr 19, 2013:

What I do on my lunch break because of @khammondnm : check out the cell phone towers to see if they've been upgraded.

Does she have a sister?

• Like 1

Does she drive you around too? Mine finds those good parking spots so I can snag those super close up pics I post. She even went on a 30 mile bike ride.. Not motorcycle either.. To do some LTE hunting and sensorly plotting an hour or so away. I was really shocked about that one. I will say one of a kind as well. I let her read Mrs S4gru's post and she couldn't stop laughing.

Case in point.. She told me about a site being down 2 days ago. Today there are two workers up on the tower. The outage was probably due to the cabinet install.

Sent from my little Note2

• Like 1

Wtf......... the things you guys say on s4gru

What? Not all of us are straight. Some of us are lookin' for nerdy love in all the wrong places..
  • Like 1

Is there something wrong with any part of what "koiulpoi" said?? I'm searching for the problem but, alas, I simply can't find it. Care to elaborate?

I have no problems with anyone that is a part of the GLBT community. Its just I wasn't expecting someone to post about same sex love on s4gru. But anyway its just a build up of all the crazy post I see in the threads here at s4gru and when I saw that one I was like wtf.

Yeah, I try to hide the tower spotting from friends. Knowledge does spill out of my brain sometimes. Most of the time I know to just keep my mouth shut. Funny that I'm no longer alone in ranting against VZW with as bad as their service has become here.

I have no problems with anyone that is a part of the GLBT community. Its just I wasn't expecting someone to post about same sex love on s4gru. But anyway its just a build up of all the crazy post I see in the threads here at s4gru and when I saw that one I was like wtf.

What, and the one about straight lovin' was ok? :P Lovin' is lovin'. Here at s4gru, we literally do not care what creed, race, sex, gender, whatever you are. We only care that you are excited about wireless. Which probably gives a very distinct (male-leaning) demographic anyways, but that's not the point. The point is, you should be more offended by Charlie Ergen's antics than anything I ever post.

• Like 10

Some of us are lookin' for nerdy love in all the wrong places..

This is freakin' funny!!! Made me laugh. :tu:

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

• Like 2

What, and the one about straight lovin' was ok? :P Lovin' is lovin'. Here at s4gru, we literally do not care what creed, race, sex, gender, whatever you are. We only care that you are excited about wireless. Which probably gives a very distinct (male-leaning) demographic anyways, but that's not the point. The point is, you should be more offended by Charlie Ergen's antics than anything I ever post.

As long as you don't want to get with Charlie, then you're all right by me. That's the only litmus test I employ. And perhaps Entner and Moffett. ;)

• Like 1

Love is what makes the world go round. The post wasn't "about" some sort of agenda, just a cheeky remark that anyone else (heterosexual or otherwise) is allowed to make in passing. Look, it's 2013, no one's hiding anymore. It is what it is. Don't read anything to it other than people being themselves and not being bullied into the shadows anymore. That, I should think, is a good - nay, GREAT - thing. Happy Friday.

• Like 1

Look, it's 2013, no one's hiding anymore.

Don't be so sure of that. I know people that are still hiding. Smaller towns are notorious for homophobic behavior.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Robert, based upon the response to this thread and your wife's Valentine's Day article, the time has arrived for a "Dear Christina..." column.

AJ

• Like 1

Robert, based upon the response to this thread and your wife's Valentine's Day article, the time has arrived for a "Dear Christina..." column.

AJ

hahaha

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

As long as you don't want to get with Charlie' date=' then you're all right by me. That's the only litmus test I employ. And perhaps Entner and Moffett. ;)

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD[/quote']

Okay. I have a hell fetish and decide im madly in love with Randall Stephenson. Still alright? Lol

AJ

You know, that's how she operates in real life. She is the hub of her friends network. Always talking on the phone, Facebook or texting with her friends, helping them with their problems and listening. :lol:

I was recently teasing her she was Tammy Faye when she was talking with my cousin (who is gay) and all of his buddies wanted to talk to her too. I don't think she appreciated being associated with Tammy Faye. I wonder why she hasn't talked to me lately. I'm sure there is no correlation. :)

tammyfayeoutfest.jpg