Network Vision/LTE - GA/SC Coast market (including Savannah, Charleston and Hilton Head)

irwinshere

• 4 months later...
On 11/19/2020 at 10:17 AM, IrwinshereAgain said:

Just curious if you have noticed any difference in the Beaufort area since the merger.

I have the S20 FE 5G.  SA is not turned on for the Fan edition yet.  SCP shows a 5G signal but I do not connect to it.

Screenshot_20201119-105024_SignalCheck Pro.jpg

Neighbors have actually reported improvements as of late. Spots where they would drop calls with Sprint are gone now. They did have to go get new SIM cards though because it seems like Sprint > T-Mobile roaming wasn't working.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just went back and reread some our posts on this thread from when I first opened it back in 2013.

Wow.  What a ride we had!  We were looking for any kind of usable 3G.  Some times all we had were protection sites with virtually no back haul.  Now, I get over 200 Mpbs, consistently and indoors at that.

Many thanks to Robert and all the rest of you who have been posting here and making this journey better.  Just a little nostalgia ...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IrwinshereAgain said:

Just went back and reread some our posts on this thread from when I first opened it back in 2013.

Wow.  What a ride we had!  We were looking for any kind of usable 3G.  Some times all we had were protection sites with virtually no back haul.  Now, I get over 200 Mpbs, consistently and indoors at that.

Many thanks to Robert and all the rest of you who have been posting here and making this journey better.  Just a little nostalgia ...

It was fun.  But it is nice that the network just works.  The few Tmo problem areas I have had the fast few years are being fixed by B41/n41 density or Sprint Retain sites.  It is nice to have a provider that has a lot of money for capex.  It's everything Sprint could have been if properly funded and managed.  Everything SoftBank could have been.  That was the biggest disappointment in the whole Sprint saga.

Robert

• Like 4

• 9 months later...