What happens after LTE for S4GRU?

Kaixor

I don't think it will be called 5G. 4G is about out. It will be renamed SPWNEDU.com. Because Sprint is about to take over the world! Narf

Lol

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk

I don't think it will be called 5G. 4G is about out. It will be renamed SPWNEDU.com. Because Sprint is about to take over the world! Narf

Lol

I'm hoping it moves to covering AT&T's multiple attempts to leave bankruptcy after Sprint takes over the world.

• Like 1

Lol

I hope the SoftBank deal goes through this year.... Some interest groups (particularly) Clearwire stock holders don't want sprint to aquire Clearwire and want to block Softbank's aquisition of Sprint, but I don't know how they will be able to avoid this deal....

We will probably come up with a transition plan to something beyond the Network Vision deployment in the next few months. Stay tuned.

Robert via Nexus 7 on Tapatalk

• Like 4

We will probably come up with a transition plan to something beyond the Network Vision deployment in the next few months. Stay tuned.

Robert via Nexus 7 on Tapatalk

I read this and got this feeling like you get at the end of a really good TV show's last Episode of the season.

• Like 3

I read this and got this feeling like you get at the end of a really good TV show's last Episode of the season.

What? You mean like it was all a dream? S4GRU never existed, and everyone here was actually a VZW sub in real life?

AJ

• Like 4

What? You mean like it was all a dream? S4GRU never existed, and everyone here was actually a VZW sub in real life?

AJ

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I would immediately switch to sprint :D

AJ

Or maybe we are all just tiny flakes in a giant snow globe . . . :(

• Like 1

AJ

No, as in NV is getting on it's way and that this site is made just for it, and will weaken like any other site that's aimed at one reason. Example would be a site for the Olympics. They rocked and stayed very busy, until the day after and now they're ghost towns. The last chapters are coming, coming up on the last episode. But then he says... there's more, new stuff, we're heading in a new direction. "Stay tuned". Leaving all the users wondering and shaking their tails in excitement. Wanting more but their just going to have to wait.... That's what I meant. Lol

As long as it's not like breaking bad... I can't wait till summer, but then I know it's the last of the show so that sucks!

Or maybe we are all just tiny flakes in a giant snow globe . . . :(

Actually, we are all just infinitesimally small parts of a marble in a giant cosmic snail's bag...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzvpN7YjStU

AJ

• Like 5