Network Vision/LTE - Toledo Market (Toledo, Bowling Green, Findlay, Lima, Port Clition)

keelerman8042

what i want to know is when you ask a sprint csr how long it takes where do they get their numbers from? cause each csr says something differant are they just pulling the numbers out of their bum? or do they really like look into the area when you give them the crossroads to see tower work?

Edited by stuckinohio1
  • Like 1

what i want to know is when you ask a sprint csr how long it takes where do they get their numbers from? cause each csr says something differant are they just pulling the numbers out of their bum? or do they really like look into the area when you give them the crossroads to see tower work?

its supposed to say on the computer when is what is going to be done. It's been over a year for my tower and as far as 4G, 800 voice, 2500, it says unknown for me in Sylvania Ohio

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

saw a white utility truck and a minivan at a sprint tower. was to far from the road for me to get out and walk up to them. as a side note the tower is shared by sprint with verizon and at&t

ummm..... Do you care to elaborate a little bit more where the hell this was?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

the utility truck was a 4 door and all its doors were still open so i didnt see any markigs on it. ill drive by it tomorrow and see if they are still there and get a better look

Where at in Lima did you see the truck and van?

How about some 800?? Or wait 2500...oh ya thats started already in Toledo, be jeloius or just be patient..it will come not like there's not thousands of towers nationwide that don't have LTE yet hmmmm

Where at in Lima did you see the truck and van?

its a tower outside of lima on the west side. i drove past today and there are now 2 white utility trucks. unfortunately there are vines growing on the fence and they parked behind them. the only thing i could make out was the wording on the doors was green.

Probably century link.. There words are green on the door

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats odd. century link does DSL right? i thought verizon sold all that to frontier a while ago for this area at least. also i could have sworn the tower was running wireless backhaul whatever its called.

thats odd. century link does DSL right? i thought verizon sold all that to frontier a while ago for this area at least. also i could have sworn the tower was running wireless backhaul whatever its called.

Yes they do dsl
  • Like 1

Yes they do dsl

Century Link used to be Embark and yes they do DSL and backhaul work for towers. If you don't have LTE yet its prob them slow pokes sounds like one of there trucks tho

Sent from my LG G2

• Like 1

https://www.centurylink.com/wholesale/territory_maps_us.html here you go I posted this a while back but heres a link you can follow, but yes they do service Lima, sorry for the big picture lol I don't feel like resizing it right now so its going to stand for now.

ebetuse7.jpg

• Like 1

A source specifically mentioned to me that CenturyLink is the backhaul provider for Sprint in Lima.

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Funny thing tho on the NV complete map (which is in the sponsors section with so much info) you can kind of tell that the areas that have LTE are not in CL areas and those that are don't have LTE yet...hmmm just a random thought as you said Jay I hope you guys do get it soon.

• Like 1