Network Vision/LTE - Toledo Market (Toledo, Bowling Green, Findlay, Lima, Port Clition)

keelerman8042

I haven't found any LTE in Toledo. And I have an advanced prototype of the s5

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

April Fool hoes ...:lol:

I saw today's update and Ryry instantly came to mind. Congrats for you and your market.

Thanks, i think we all here are glad too see this finally and Michigan having it too..atleast i am
  • Like 1

When do you think we'll see an official launch by Sprint?

Sprint usually launches a market when atleast 30-50% coverage. My guess id say next up date Sprint should have us on there. When? Not sure but im going to say its this month somtime
  • Like 1

Really wanting sprint 4g LTE in Lima, Ohio been waiting to long any news on it anyone?

We dont have any concrete answers but they are working as fast as they can to get LTE up and running. I have said this a few times on here the only way we can know whats going on down there is to find the towers and see of there is eqitment there or not. If i had extra money id go down there myself, but thats 70+ miles. Id recommend becoming a Sponsor if you want to aee whats going on. Other than that unless Rob has info id say thats about the best your going to get. . We all had to wait some still are now. But Sprint does plan on having all towers complete by summer and if theres backhual there itll be quick. Toledo is a prime example of this
  • Like 2

I supposedly have 4 phantom notifications about posts from today from this thread...

i think we had some ranting going on and the mods took care of it hence why theres no posts showing up

Sent from my LG G2

• Like 1

i think we had some ranting going on and the mods took care of it hence why theres no posts showing up

Sent from my LG G2

I guess they banned the user also.

I appreciate their work around here but it is my belief they should edit rants with a justification rather than instant escalation and removal of posts.

I guess they banned the user also.

I appreciate their work around here but it is my belief they should edit rants with a justification rather than instant escalation and removal of posts.

Through long experience, said staff members have come to easily distinguish those whose purpose is only to spread negativity and dissent and those who can be educated with the information that is available here. 

The former has to be put down as nothing good will ever come while the latter can educated with good discussions resulting from the education. Unfortunately that specific user was part of the former group. 

• Like 5

There was a good reason for who ever delt with it, myself yes i would give them a chance to be explained too, but if they are laying f bombs Sprint sucks or we the case may be i would not put up with it myself facebook was bad enough having to block people myself before Rob changed to a new one.

Sent from my LG G2

• Like 1

Yea I was also wondering where the posts went. He for sure was pretty upset lol oh well we all have our moments but in the end we have LTE!!! Lol

Sent from an S4!

Well most of us :lol: anyway way back on topic here.

I just ran a few ookla speed tests from my house around Douglas and Sylvania in Toledo. I'm not sure how to post pictures, but I got 311.2kb/s download speeds. My phone is showing 3 bars of LTE. What am I doing wrong?

your nearest tower is Bellevue Street which is around Monroe and Douglas. That site does not have LTE. LTE is signal dependent.. I guess what I'm trying to say is just if you see three bars does not mean its a strong LTE signal. Download signal check from store... Then you'll be able to see what kind of signal you do have 4 LTE.