Network Vision/LTE - Toledo Market (Toledo, Bowling Green, Findlay, Lima, Port Clition)

keelerman8042

Did lima already get accepted? & what is backhaul? Stupid question I know :/ lol

Yes with 3G, Backhaul is like your eathernet cable at home for internet, but instead its eather Fiber or microwave that they are using for internet for the towers 

• Like 1

Yes with 3G, Backhaul is like your eathernet cable at home for internet, but instead its eather Fiber or microwave that they are using for internet for the towers

I amglad that you did that not me

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Hey Lima people "don't know how true this is" BUT my brother told me if you go downtown by st ritas hospital LTE is live down there so any of my life lima folks wanna go down there and see what's up would really appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I see you have an iPhone, but I would recommend that your brother run Sensorly or it didn't happen. Nothing has been accepted of yesterday I will know when its been officially accepted... Any towers in Lima

Sent from my LG G2

• Like 1

Tower by Defience on east side is now pushing out LTE

Sent from my LG G2

..so I'm Way out there three days prior and now you're telling me its accepted...WTF

• Like 2

..so I'm Way out there three days prior and now you're telling me its accepted...WTF

I was out there today and didn't even notice it till I got on 24 I was like oh Napoleon tower than I was like crap I'm in Defiance hurried up and ran sensorly...by the way it was accepted yesterday sirr

Sent from my LG G2

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

It's been quiet lately.. Any "great" updates in Lima yet?

Nope same old same old..our market as all new equitment up on 100 percent of towers, and half way with LTE. I hope for you guys down in Lima, BG and Vanwert area that by the end of the month at least have some type of useable LTE.

Oh I can't forget my best friend Ryan and all of Sylvania, besides my tower lol :)

Edited by keelerman8042
  • Like 2

So I'm in Downtown Toledo at the fireworks with a close to 100,000 People and I can still get texts send them same with calls, data is not fast but its usable to some degree..if you knew last year you couldn't even make a call or anything at this time last year..I just thought I'd share this with everyone...800 and 2500 will just put the iceing on the cake.

Sent from my LG G2

• Like 1

been lurking a while here but i read quite a while back that all the sites around the lima area were 3G accepted so i went on to the sprint website and asked where 1x800 and 4G LTE was. and they said "sorry it looks like 4G LTE will start being worked on in 3 months for the lima area"

I was like oh well thats just dandy (sarchasticly) they got 3G done and equipment installed so fast. and then 4G and 1x800 just stalls for 6 months.

the only thing i can do is shrug and go "eh"

• Like 1

been lurking a while here but i read quite a while back that all the sites around the lima area were 3G accepted so i went on to the sprint website and asked where 1x800 and 4G LTE was. and they said "sorry it looks like 4G LTE will start being worked on in 3 months for the lima area"

I was like oh well thats just dandy (sarchasticly) they got 3G done and equipment installed so fast. and then 4G and 1x800 just stalls for 6 months.

the only thing i can do is shrug and go "eh"

not that its good to make you feel better but I'm roaming and I am in Toledo.. 800 can't come quick enough for both reasons LTE and voice... I think you been so far down you should be good 800 at least boys being kicked in LTE is served

I'm kinda over it lol I talked to a roe today about how my data is so slow all should can say 4g will be in the area in 4 months then talked to a other 3 months then the end of July lol I'm over it lol

I'm kinda over it lol I talked to a roe today about how my data is so slow all should can say 4g will be in the area in 4 months then talked to a other 3 months then the end of July lol I'm over it lol

To be honest those Sprint reps don't know there head from the arse which I cant put all the blame on them they sit on a computer screen and that's all it says....I wouldn't bother even trying to ask a CSR...best bet is to see whats on here and what others say. This site gives the truth and wealth of info.....if you donate money...even if its a dollar or two isall you can afford than do it...im just saying that your questions for the most part could be answered in the Sponsor section...or even more in the Premier.

I was just in Celina 2 days ago and had a virgin mobile vibe 4G LTE on hand and it picked up 1 speck of 4G for 5 seconds and that was when I entered Celina I went as far as to where the big body of water was and it stayed on 3g not sure how deep you have to go into celina.