Network Vision/LTE - Delaware market (including Wilmington, Dover, Laurel and Elkton MD)

cjinohio03

• 3 weeks later...

Most time all new 8t8r sites average 45 55 mbps down and off peak early mornings and after midnight 95 to 115 mbps. Only thing late band 26 very bad sub 1.5mbps. So indoors not good at all. I see no new sites add or completed nv 1.0 only like 4 or 5 sites need backhaul mostly rural area.

Most time all new 8t8r sites average 45 55 mbps down and off peak early mornings and after midnight 95 to 115 mbps. Only thing late band 26 very bad sub 1.5mbps. So indoors not good at all. I see no new sites add or completed nv 1.0 only like 4 or 5 sites need backhaul mostly rural area.

Subsequently I actually have Boost Mobile now and I'm going down to Delaware very soon why 1415 weeks I really hope they improve the service in Rehoboth Beach... Does Rehoboth Beach at least have decent service

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

So i was think today how would they do volte if coverage drops 3g alot ,lot dead areas in delaware and densifacation going be forever . 2017 maybe volte but i would not hold my breath . I think band 41 is doing ok but needs more work.

Don't think Sprint is ever going to have 4g in lower Cecil county just not needed, Verizon and AT&T are letting coverage slip down here also at one time I could pull 20 to 30 mbps I'm lucky if I pull 1 mbps now, it could be cell shrinkage.

What hell splash spending.most nv 1.0 done just need backhaul .

They aren't slashing NV 1.0 spending, which has already been financed. Sprint is pushing NGN (mass B41 small cell) back into their FY 2017, which doesn't align with the calendar year.

I wouldn't count on it. They are slashing spending on network vision...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

That's not quite accurate. The reduced their expected CAPEX spending, which is generally a response to slower permitting progress on small cells. Marcelo also said that if they are able to kick up small cell / new macro deployment, CAPEX will increase accordingly. 

That's not quite accurate. The reduced their expected CAPEX spending, which is generally a response to slower permitting progress on small cells. Marcelo also said that if they are able to kick up small cell / new macro deployment, CAPEX will increase accordingly.

So if they kick up their macro cell deployment the rest of network vision will complete?

So if they kick up their macro cell deployment the rest of network vision will complete?

That was not what my post was talking about. I was talking about new deployments. That is different funding than the network vision project, which is largely complete. 

That was not what my post was talking about. I was talking about new deployments. That is different funding than the network vision project, which is largely complete.

Ok I m sorry for the misunderstanding