Network Vision/LTE - Delaware market (including Wilmington, Dover, Laurel and Elkton MD)

cjinohio03

Its not the one behind the big kmart. Another mile up road is  red tower.thats live this  why your getting lte drop 3g, its not live yet . be patient daniel son .

I think he means the same one we been talking about, lol. I just hope they keep working straight south from hockessin, which means my tower will be right after the pike creek shopping center one. Hopefully soon…. Seems like sprint hates me since about every tower around mine is lte, lol

I think he means the same one we been talking about, lol. I just hope they keep working straight south from hockessin, which means my tower will be right after the pike creek shopping center one. Hopefully soon…. Seems like sprint hates me since about every tower around mine is lte, lol

like i said its( red tower) north 72 other one 3g, still thats y your phone switch back and forth very weak lte signal.

Wonder why Sprint is not showing Middletown with two data speed upgrade's.

I know the one Dover site isn't showing at all. Something is off with that map...

Unfortunately they don't say what the upgrades are, and it supposedly only shows upgrades for the last 6 months, so maybe some towers have had 2 T1 upgrades within that time. I haven't been watching Middletown, but maybe the nv was more than 6 months ago? Just saying we are used to the 2 usually meaning lte, but may not always be the case

Seems like upgrading nearby towers has maybe reduced some bottlenecks. Seeing 3G speeds like .2-.5, which is at least actually usable. The .01 ish would just give me loading errors, so I'll take any improvements

The Rising Sun, DE tower is finally broadcasting LTE, only a week after its acceptance. I did get some of it mapped on Sensorly this afternoon...

I was talking about rising sun md.cecicl county

I know, but Rising Sun, DE also showed an upgrade over a week ago (just before it was accepted). I don't know why it took a week to come alive, but it did. That and I wanted to say it is now mapped.

Maybe the Rising Sun, MD site might just be waiting for a similar reason... Have you been out there again?