Network Vision/LTE - Delaware market (including Wilmington, Dover, Laurel and Elkton MD)

cjinohio03

2.7 is crazy for 3G. I'd be super happy with .8 right now. I can't even get .1 most of the time . Even the areas in Newark where there's lte, it keeps switching between lte and 3G, so my connection is erratic. Not sure why it keeps doing that. Even 2 blocks from a tower, my phone just stops downloading, and I'll look and switches to 3G

trees, buidings, hill all make signal go down on 1900mhz lte. when 800 mhz comes u should be good in most delaware.  iphones are limited in apps show lte signals . discovery lte my new favorite , tells what band you are on.

Lol hells freezing over . See how long before it starts spreading

I won't hold my breathe waiting for the next one, but hopefully it's not that long.

I did map a bit of it on Sensorly on my lunch break and trip home.

Looks like 2 new lte sites lower de.

They must have brought the other one up this afternoon. I'll need to check it out after work tomorrow.

I searched 19711 on the tower map.. Usually says 121 upgrades in my area...now says 123... But I can't see anything new, so not sure what it means, unless they counting the Dover upgrades in that search...I dunno, lol