Network Vision/LTE - Delaware market (including Wilmington, Dover, Laurel and Elkton MD)

cjinohio03

If the Kenton Rd. LTE tower is on the map, it doesn't seem to be active, at least not yet.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

No the Kenton Road site is not active, however there is another live site on the west side. I mapped it out on Sensorly this afternoon.

• Like 1

No the Kenton Road site is not active, however there is another live site on the west side. I mapped it out on Sensorly this afternoon.

And at least one NASCOW was live at the track too.

• Like 1

Map shows it live. I have that issue with some of the lte towers too. Almost seems to prefer 3G sometimes. I can be 2 blocks from the tower off 4 and 72, and it will keep toggling between lte and 3G. I have no clue why. Toggling airplane can get it on lte, then within a few mins, it goes back to 3G. I hope this has something to do with the upgrade process, and not how our lte is gonna work. Some towers, like kirkwood, seem to stay connected to lte. Btw, that Georgetown tower shows "3 data speed upgrades". Haven't seen that before...wonder what it means....maybe 800mhz lte? Not a capacity or voice upgrade anyway

All depends on signal strength its starting going over -110 db 3g become better signal i notice this on my galaxy note 2. Get close tower see if its same issue.

Yeah I think you are right. Because when I drive by it, it still says 3G unt I do a PRL update and I get full bars of LTE. It better be part of the upgrade process because I want LTE in my house lol I live a block and half away from that tower

Middletown live somebody just map it nice.

I filled it out, but someone else put a streak down Rt 71 yesterday before I got there. I also did a little more mapping around the Smyrna tower that is live.