Network Vision/LTE - Albuquerque market (including El Paso, Las Cruces, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Roswell)

S4GRU

Today around 9:00 a.m. I got an LTE signal at Golf Course and McMahon. It terminated before I could run a speed test there. 3G works much better there now.

Then about 3:30 p.m. I got a brief LTE signal near Candelaria and University.

I'm glad to hear the LTE coverage near Coors and Central now goes up to 98th.

Since when did Albuquerque get so much LTE coverage? The last time i checked, there was barely anything.

Most of the sites were sitting ready for the integration team to hook them up. That speeds up roll out

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

They are in progress of installing fiber to the to tower on central and bluewater NW. Also there is painted marks all around the tower on 98th and sunset gardens so I think it's next for fiber but that tower hasn't had any NV work at this point so im thinking they might be getting ready to start work on thiat site soon, I hope then ill be getting faster speeds in my house.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Today around 9:00 a.m. I got an LTE signal at Golf Course and McMahon. It terminated before I could run a speed test there. 3G works much better there now.

Then about 3:30 p.m. I got a brief LTE signal near Candelaria and University.

I'm glad to hear the LTE coverage near Coors and Central now goes up to 98th.

Mapped a little bit of the Golf Course, Irving, Eagle Ranch and Paseo run this morning, signal was weak and dropped completely to 3G once I hit the river, but something is better than nothing!

I'm getting it all on Jefferson and I25

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was at century last night and had full bars LTE. I am sitting in my house and I have four bars. The entire city that I go has LTE now. This is awesome.
  • Like 2

Would it do any good to report eCSFB problems to Sprint? There are a couple sites that have been problematic for nearly a month in ABQ. Kind of sucks not being to leave lte on using the nexus 5.

Would it do any good to report eCSFB problems to Sprint? There are a couple sites that have been problematic for nearly a month in ABQ. Kind of sucks not being to leave lte on using the nexus 5.

I think it would be good. I would go through dan@sprint.com though. I seem to get a call back within a day. They know more that calling cs.

I think it would be good. I would go through dan@sprint.com though. I seem to get a call back within a day. They know more that calling cs.

I know it can take a while to get the software update working, but this seems a little long. Unfortunately, I'm expecting some response about how it's not launched here and blah blah blah, but I'll give it a go.

would anyone know why my phone (Nexus 5) would be giving bogus tower locations? I get one location during the day that is nowhere near a tower or box that I can tell. then at night I get a totally different one. Using three different signal apps. and they are all showing the same locations. This starting about a week agol

would anyone know why my phone (Nexus 5) would be giving bogus tower locations? I get one location during the day that is nowhere near a tower or box that I can tell. then at night I get a totally different one. Using three different signal apps. and they are all showing the same locations. This starting about a week agol

I've been noticing the same thing too

I've been noticing the same thing too

Same problem with me. I'm pretty sure there is no tower here uploadfromtaptalk1400452269294.jpg

Also on my nexus. This did not show up until recently. Not a big deal at all, just an interesting observation. The photo was generated by the signal check coordinates.

I saw that same LTE on Jefferson and Paseo, mapped a little bit of it in Sensorly.  I even barely got an LTE signal inside my office near Jefferson and San Francisco, which any signal at all inside my building is amazing.

I'm betting Albuquerque gets "launched" in a few weeks. I'm seeing lte all over the place. Notice the mapping I just did on the north end of tramway down paseo. That was probably at least three towers I was connected to.

• Like 1

I'm betting Albuquerque gets "launched" in a few weeks. I'm seeing lte all over the place. Notice the mapping I just did on the north end of tramway down paseo. That was probably at least three towers I was connected to.

Tramway and Paseo???

Yesterday and today I am getting less than 2 mbps DL on 4G. And I keep dropping back to 3G, and have to toggle airplane mode to get 4G back. Central and Wyoming. Anyone else having issues?

Yesterday and today I am getting less than 2 mbps DL on 4G. And I keep dropping back to 3G, and have to toggle airplane mode to get 4G back. Central and Wyoming. Anyone else having issues?

Was it with a weak LTE signal? If not, it's possible there were network problems. Sometimes people experience those kinds of things as they are bringing online another adjacent site. In the worst case, the sector is overloaded and they will need ton get another adjacent site online to alleviate the problem.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

I figure it's related to the work I think is being done to get Albuquerque officially launched. I've been pretty happy since day one of the roll out. Just wonder if it's just me having troubles. Not opening sensorl, but the signal has been bad since yesterday.

• Like 1