Network Vision/LTE - Tampa Market

Feech

It would be hard to see the map and all markets are deploying except for yours.. It does make me wonder about the Osprey nesting being an issue again especially in S/W Florida market.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

All Florida markets were severely delayed. The SW Florida market the most.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

In know they were two or three months behind, but I never would've guessed it was that bad.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

It would be hard to see the map and all markets are deploying except for yours.. It does make me wonder about the Osprey nesting being an issue again especially in S/W Florida market.

I'm wondering about it too.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

I agree. And work is underway in the market. But no sites accepted yet. I believe this will change very soon. SW Florida market is now the only Second Round market with no sites accepted.

• Like 1

I agree. And work is underway in the market. But no sites accepted yet. I believe this will change very soon. SW Florida market is now the only Second Round market with no sites accepted.

There are several towers in Cape Coral that has had permits done.Going to check out some today.

• Like 1

Hoping this is just the first "tower" with 4G LTE....

Try the Tower near I-275 and Bearss...... I get a 4G signal there most days.

I'll run a "Speed Test' on my way home and let you all know what we are getting.

I near is the area near that tower and I'm always connect to their LTE.

Sprint has 2 of the small white boxes behind the panel right? If so, I saw them being installed on the tower at Cypress Lake and Nebraka ave around 11 this morning.

It's usually 3 or 4 behind the panel. You may have seen a AT&T site

Sprint has 2 of the small white boxes behind the panel right? If so, I saw them being installed on the tower at Cypress Lake and Nebraka ave around 11 this morning.

i thought it was two behind each of the antenas. The Sprint antennas also have 6 or 8 wires coming off the bottom (if i remember correctly) whereas ATT has 2-4.

There was a good thread teaching how to spot the difference. I dont have it bookmarked.

i thought it was two behind each of the antenas. The Sprint antennas also have 6 or 8 wires coming off the bottom (if i remember correctly) whereas ATT has 2-4.

There was a good thread teaching how to spot the difference. I dont have it bookmarked.

This one? http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/2902-how-to-spot-sprint-panels-and-rrus-ericsson-style/

There will be 3-4 RRUs. 2 is not enough for a 800/3G/4G site. If there are 4 you will also see a smaller box, RF combiner, wired to 2 of the RRUs.

There are several towers in Cape Coral that has had permits done.Going to check out some today.

Well, I'll be back in Cape Coral over the weekend. I've been keeping a lookout, but have seen nothing there so far. I spend most of my time there near the tower I can see from where I am staying at Pine Island Rd. & Andalusia.

• Like 1

You probably did see a Sprint site, but the RUU's are back to back so it easily could have appeared to be just two large boxes.

What do you guys think? Seems like a real sense of urgency on Sprints part right ?

Sense of urgency for the tower crews to get paid. ;) I'm sure they get paid by the job or something like that. When I was climbing I got paid by the hour and plus bonus by the foot, but it was a bit different in my job area at the time.

so why cant sprint iphone 5 cant get 4G

It can. When it is in a Sprint LTE coverage area.