Network Vision/LTE - Tampa Market

Feech

I can say for certain though, that the site at the Veterans Expressway and Waters Avenue is lit now.

Well I know work is underway here at Tampa International Airport, but not yet active. The sites that just came on recently nearby the airport are providing some LTE here. I notice signals strongest at the end of the jetways. Will keep a watch this week as work continues here. I know my 3G speeds have improved significantly.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

The tower on Livingston near Bearss is on now. It must have no downtilt though because the signal is only out about a half mile or less.

Also I saw workers putting ruu/panels on the tower on Hillsborough Ave and Florida Ave area so I take back above comment about no work being done.

Also the tower on Hillsborough Ave between Rome and Armenia Ave is broadcasting LTE. I did a little Sensorly as well.

Good, glad you were successful in finding something. There has been activity around the Gibsonton area and I have seen tower dogs around. Unlike the Sun City Center site there are at least three towers around here with panels for some time that are not yet active.

I'm keeping an eye out but know they are out there working. I saw them at the airport last week, but it appears only 3G updates there so far, but neighboring towers coming online have provided more 3G around the airport.

I'm mapping every day and see some sites going up and down so I know they are out there work just working.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

looks like the tower on Fowler and 50th just went live. im getting 98-100 dbm indoors about two blocks away. 13 mbps down, 7 mbps up. i'll map after i leave work

I think this is a good time to take a walk from my office and investigate....

Hard for me to tell from where I am because that towers down tilt is so extreme. Was half a mile away with line-of-site and I finally was able to connect to that towers 1X. Had a -96dbm LTE signal but that could have easily been from the tower off of 42nd and BB Downs. That tower throws a very strong signal.

Hard for me to tell from where I am because that towers down tilt is so extreme. Was half a mile away with line-of-site and I finally was able to connect to that towers 1X. Had a -96dbm LTE signal but that could have easily been from the tower off of 42nd and BB Downs. That tower throws a very strong signal.

I think the Bougainvillea Ave had NV panels on it, just north of the Busch Gardens property. I could be that one as that's very close to Fowler and South USF.

it could not be from 42nd and BB Downs, i loose that signal by 50th and fletcher. This is definitely from 50th and Fowler. I live a few blocks north, so hopefully i'll get good signal from that tower too

it could not be from 42nd and BB Downs, i loose that signal by 50th and fletcher. This is definitely from 50th and Fowler. I live a few blocks north, so hopefully i'll get good signal from that tower too

I've kept LTE from that tower all the way up to the Rec Center on USF campus near Fowler so I don't know. I'm going to drove out now and see.

Brand new Sensorly tracks on Hillsborough between the Veterans and Memorial. It might be one of or both Sprint towers, one right next to the Vets on Hillsborough and/or the other next to Memorial Hwy. Won't know until someone fully maps the area.

Not in my usual stomping grounds to map. Although I have seen some tower activity in my area it seems they leave and the towers are not fired up. I suspect the tower dogs are way ahead of those doing the wiring and cabinets on the ground. Hopefully they will catch up as I haven't seen anything new in my area in a whileas far as towers coming online.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I can't believe there is still nothing east of 275 in St. Petersburg. Other than the tower by the Howard Franklin.

One was accepted in Downtown St. Pete yesterday east of 275.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk