Network Vision/LTE - Tampa Market

Feech

I'm having 3G issues over in Brandon. It seems to work when I disenable LTE, leading me to think that the EHRPD/LTE core is down.

I think so, since noon I can only get a data signal only if its on CDMA only, even in a non LTE area. Even my wife's OG EVO is having a hard time connecting to 3G.

I just drove by the tower at Sun City Center and US-301 (that i suspected had work going on) and i see that as of today at 5pm that it now has Sprint panels installed.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

The site its alive!!!!!! I'm maping as I type

The site its alive!!!!!! I'm maping as I type

Wow, I am shocked it that is truly the case. There is a site south of there that has had panels for some time and I would have expected that to come up online first. There is one near my house that has had panels for a couple of weeks now, longer than that site, and it isn't alive yet. Wondering if they are just testing at this point. I'll check out Sensorly and will comment later.

Wow, I am shocked it that is truly the case. There is a site south of there that has had panels for some time and I would have expected that to come up online first. There is one near my house that has had panels for a couple of weeks now, longer than that site, and it isn't alive yet. Wondering if they are just testing at this point. I'll check out Sensorly and will comment later.

Sensorly is up to 5 days behind on all but the closest zoom levels acording to them. They said it should be fixed in a couple days. I mapped something on Friday and it still hasn't shown up except on the closest zoom level.

Sensorly is up to 5 days behind on all but the closest zoom levels acording to them. They said it should be fixed in a couple days. I mapped something on Friday and it still hasn't shown up except on the closest zoom level.

Yes, I have seen that, even with my own mapping. However, I went to the max zoom in and he's right. I went to the max zoom level and saw his mapping. I am really shocked as those panels just went up... literally. They must have been really ready with everything else on that one. I want the site near my house to go live. I'll do a lot of mapping with it on the bicycle :)

Yes, I have seen that, even with my own mapping. However, I went to the max zoom in and he's right. I went to the max zoom level and saw his mapping. I am really shocked as those panels just went up... literally. They must have been really ready with everything else on that one. I want the site near my house to go live. I'll do a lot of mapping with it on the bicycle :)

I want that site on Fowler to go live already. The site on BB Downs covers me just fine, but I think I've gotten some what annoyed at seeing those panels but no LTE icon on my phone lol.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Any known known clusters up and running New Vision? Really hoping to see in building coverage improve with Sprint.

Probably won't get much improvement inside until 800smr starts lighting up.

Probably won't get much improvement inside until 800smr starts lighting up.

It was my understanding when the light up clusters the 800 smr will be turned on. Is that not correct?

So I have LTE at TPA

If you mean TPA (Airport), it is possible to catch weak signal from the tower just north of the field. The Marriott (which you will see all of the various carrier cabinets and antennas mounted below the revolving restaurant) as of this morning, has had zero activity. I work there and check every day.

My office (near Bryan Dairy and Belcher Road in Largo) has a cell tower adjacent to our parking lot - they are installing Sprint LTE equipment as I write this.

When I drove into work today there was a big crane, trucks, and workers clustered around the tower. I walked over to them to ask what was happening and they advised that they were installing LTE equipment for Sprint.

Compressed pictures...

post-8981-0-34532400-1364573824_thumb.jpg

post-8981-0-35707400-1364573687_thumb.jpg

post-8981-0-69605600-1364573761_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Ok its Friday, anyone notice any new activations of completed sites today?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I think a tower near US 19 and Spring Hill Dr is activated. I was spending the day with my mom and had her in the car so I couldn't map. She would have yelled at me "watch the road" even though I haven't lived home in 16 years lol. I know when I glanced the signal was sub -90.

If you mean TPA (Airport), it is possible to catch weak signal from the tower just north of the field. The Marriott (which you will see all of the various carrier cabinets and antennas mounted below the revolving restaurant) as of this morning, has had zero activity. I work there and check every day.

ya I checked sensorly and that's what it was