Network Vision/LTE - Tampa Market

Feech

Been following the group for a few months now and this is my first post. Anybody know if Sprint is planning to install LTE on the tower by Wells Fargo Bank on Bruce B Downs & Regents Park Dr near Cross Creek?

All of the towers in Tampa are going to be LTE

I was getting LTE inside Walmart on Gunn, the Citrus Park Mall and yesterday......for a brief second or two, I had it in my house. I'm very close to The Veterans Hwy and Erlich off ramp.

I haven't seen any LTE by my work, which is in the Sabal Business Park or MLK, by I75 in Tampa.

I was getting LTE inside Walmart on Gunn, the Citrus Park Mall and yesterday......for a brief second or two, I had it in my house. I'm very close to The Veterans Hwy and Erlich off ramp.

I haven't seen any LTE by my work, which is in the Sabal Business Park or MLK, by I75 in Tampa.

thats from a tower near where wilsky turns into the vet its been broadcasting a few weeks.
  • Like 1

Oh yeah, the guys there were very nice.

I have always been leary about approaching them at any site. Some are very guarded. Some are nice. I do not mention posting things on the Internet as some flip out. I just tell them I am curious and like the field of cell phones and towers. I try to take interest in their career by saying I have always wanted to get into the field. That usually gets them to open up and not be guarded on things as they don't see it as you scrutinizing them.

Sent from my little Note2

I will map tomorrow, I'm on 54 and 19

I got within 3-4 miles of that area (54 and Little). Nothing carrying that far, yet. Went home via Little, DeCubellis, Moon Lake, and SR52. Not a trace of LTE along that route so far.

There is a Tower Located at Waters and Sitka (Looks like its on the Public Storage property). That is just West of the Veterans. Looks Like its has Sprint panels....But its looked that way for more than 2 months. If it is a Sprint tower, is it normal for them to take that long to fire it up?

There is a Tower Located at Waters and Sitka (Looks like its on the Public Storage property). That is just West of the Veterans. Looks Like its has Sprint panels....But its looked that way for more than 2 months. If it is a Sprint tower, is it normal for them to take that long to fire it up?

Certainly not unusual. Robert has reported one that has had panels for as long as 9 months with no LTE.

getting LTE at the USF rec center near the Perkins um getting 102db and using cdma field test app it maps the base station as the one on Perkins. I'd expect it to be stronger since I'm 1/2 mile away. I doubt I'm picking up the tower on bears as my phone barely pucks it up on flercher

getting LTE at the USF rec center near the Perkins um getting 102db and using cdma field test app it maps the base station as the one on Perkins. I'd expect it to be stronger since I'm 1/2 mile away. I doubt I'm picking up the tower on bears as my phone barely pucks it up on flercher

There is a new site in that area that will be added to the update maps tonight. :tu:

Robert via Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I don't think its the one behind Perkins on Fowler or I would be getting a LTE signal as we speak. I think another one is on in the area.