Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

nice!.........not common for AT&T but still

I don't know, I've seen a lot of 20Mb speed tests from AT&T when I've grabbed my mother's phone... I'm not saying the average's that high, I'm sure it drops like a rock in crowded areas given the number of people on AT&T, but I've also seen some super impressive 60Mb results, and that was repeatable (along with 10-15Mb up, it was late near the BK by San Patricio). What's their theoretical maximum supposed to be?

The whole San Patricio area is still a gaping black hole for Sprint LTE, I keep seeing the same distant glimpse of LTE when I leave home thru the Suchville stoplight at the #2, but that's about as close as it gets. :P

Actually, it's pretty been pretty good coverage for me in that area for the past week. I work in the Monte Mall offices and have been running Sensorly to map the area since Monday.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I went the former Amal yesterday. There were some guys up there working on the site. They had a crane. I get the feeling that site is getting a larger then average overhaul.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

The whole San Patricio area is still a gaping black hole for Sprint LTE, I keep seeing the same distant glimpse of LTE when I leave home thru the Suchville stoplight at the #2, but that's about as close as it gets. :P

I agree that the hole around San Patricio is surprising.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Anyone with more info on the news on DishNetwork wanting to buy Sprint..... Would it be beneficial or degrading?!?!!?

posted using J.A.R.V.I.S.

Anyone with more info on the news on DishNetwork wanting to buy Sprint..... Would it be beneficial or degrading?!?!!?

A pretty sizable thread about the subject here: http://www.s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/3585-Dish-Network-proposes-merger-with-Sprint-Nextel-for-$25.5-billion

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

Reporting LTE Palmas Del Mar and barrio Candelero Arriba in Humacao. Some one please map it on sensorly hence I cannot on my iPhone 5.

I mapped parts of Bo. Candelero Arriba.

• Like 1

Sprint is adding five 4G LTE-ready smartphones to its Puerto Rico/USVI portfolio: Blackberry Q10, HTC One, Galaxy S4, and two Windows 8 devices

• Like 2

How bout those rural zones like where i live cuz wiith the NV improvement im still confined to the airave at home and it is working very very poorly.... Mostly 1xRtt -_-:mellow::(

Sprint has experienced double-digit growth in new customers since Jan.; expectation is to grow by 20% to 25% in Puerto Rico/USVI in 2013, says Patricia Eaves