Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

Anyone know why there is fault with Voice CDMA signal in Arroyo, PR. 4G LTE signal is working but no voice. The signal bars do not appear in the cell and to switch to roaming. This was already launched and because of this there is no problem.

Probably because is not yet completed.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

We are talking about the former amal on pinero headed to carolina? I think cvs has there ofices on the next block. Sort of in front of el Coco?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

We are talking about the former amal on pinero headed to carolina? I think cvs has there ofices on the next block. Sort of in front of el Coco?

Correct. Look at the screenshot. Look at the 1280 BID

qusyzuza.jpg

• Like 1

Correct. Look at the screenshot. Look at the 1280 BID

qusyzuza.jpg

By the way without that site coverage in that area would be pretty horrible., As it is today.

By the way without that site coverage in that area would be pretty horrible., As it is today.

Actually, it's pretty been pretty good coverage for me in that area for the past week. I work in the Monte Mall offices and have been running Sensorly to map the area since Monday.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Actually, it's pretty been pretty good coverage for me in that area for the past week. I work in the Monte Mall offices and have been running Sensorly to map the area since Monday.

Yes, because there is a near tower that got upgraded in cesar gonzalez

Yes, because there is a near tower that got upgraded in cesar gonzalez

Well, that tower upgrade worked magic. So how far along is NV in PR then? For the first time since when I had a Pre I can say that Sprint has great data service...

• Like 1

This is probably a dumb question. What app can I use on Android to see the location of towers around me ? Better yet if it shows me what tower I am connected to.

This is probably a dumb question. What app can I use on Android to see the location of towers around me ? Better yet if it shows me what tower I am connected to.

I use netmonitor. At best it will tell you what 1x tower you are connected to.. not 3g not lte.

Well, that tower upgrade worked magic. So how far along is NV in PR then? For the first time since when I had a Pre I can say that Sprint has great data service...

Last I read, just 3 sites missing 3G upgrades (out of 242 I think), and 80-something waiting for their LTE upgrades

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.

Last I read, just 3 sites missing 3G upgrades (out of 242 I think), and 80-something waiting for their LTE upgrades

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.

I wonder if those that have LTE actually have the backhall in place ?

I wonder if those that have LTE actually have the backhall in place ?

3g can be accepted with or without upgraded backhaul. 4G will only be activated if they have upgraded backhaul. If a tower is 4g accepted then it has upgraded backhaul.

Shouldn't St.Croix have LTE by now, I mean we only have 5 towers.

The issue is more than likely backhaul related, but it shouldn't be that much longer though.

Anyone knows anything about the big gap around Avenida Park Gardens (Closee to Expreso Trujillo) without LTE?

Yea, I drive through there every day and it is a surprising gap. They hopefully fix it soon...

Tecnetico reports that sprint has a scheduled press conference in Puerto Rico on April 17. Hopefully all the remaining sites will be launched by then.

post-4480-13657684272033_thumb.jpg

Taken from: http://www.tecnetico.com/44098/sprint-puerto-rico-distribuye-invitacion-a-los-medios-para-conferencia-de-prensa-y-les-advierte-que-todo-esta-a-punto-de-cambiar/

• Like 4