Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

Anyone else get the mass text from Sprint about service interruptions?

Myself no, but we have a few members in the chat and on the sponsor side that say that they did.

Got it here.  It was in reference to the tower in Westerville that is my "most used tower".  Here's to hoping that it launches ASAP.

I also got one. For some its generic, but for us in Columbus it is very likely quite accurate. There are lots of tower sites with new better equipment that might be turned on any day, a process which will cause some disruption.

sent by tapatalk from my LS-980 (G2)

Yup, got one today.  I found it interesting since the tower I most often use is the one that's getting worked on for the past 2 weeks or so, the Broad-Lancaster Ave tower.

Yeah, I got one. First one of these that I've got. I've heard about them. Not sure if this is different, or just a "hey, don't leave, we're getting better" lure text. It's a little creepy that it says "one of the towers you use most". I wonder if Sprint is looking in my bedroom window at night....

This could go mobster too, though... "Hey, that tower that you use most... nice tower... it'd be a shame if something happened to it...."

They SURELY couldn't make it work any less...

• Like 2

There is a lot going on right now in the market. Athens received some additional 3G accepts from yesterday and the Columbus Area near Ohio Dominican, Joyce, Agler and possibly even Easton has just started broadcasting NV 3G including 1x800.

• Like 1

There is a lot going on right now in the market. Athens received some additional 3G accepts from yesterday and the Columbus Area near Ohio Dominican, Joyce, Agler and possibly even Easton has just started broadcasting NV 3G including 1x800.

Just not on the west side!! This wait is killing me.. Lol. But I know it will be worth it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Just not on the west side!! This wait is killing me.. Lol. But I know it will be worth it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yes sir it will. I truly believe after this cluster launch (if it's as big as I think it is), West/SW is next, which could occur early next week.

So who's POV's are at Broad/Reyn_NA? You best be getting pics.

I was planning on getting pictures yesterday after work but there were two different trucks there. These were different from the white General Dynamics ones. One was a hunter green SUV, and the other was maybe another color truck or SUV. Can't remember.

I was planning on getting pictures yesterday after work but there were two different trucks there. These were different from the white General Dynamics ones. One was a hunter green SUV, and the other was maybe another color truck or SUV. Can't remember.

Saw them too. I thought it was a couple forum guys sniffing around.

Saw them too. I thought it was a couple forum guys sniffing around.

Lol that would take some balls to pull off right there. I've always been intimidated about stopping there because of how close it is to the street, and it's a pretty busy one. Walking up and snooping on the cabs just seems like it'd attract attention, then again I haven't snooped like most on here have.

Sooooo ladies. Anybody notice anything today? NOBODY!?!?!?!? 

Cluster launch with no fizzle. Must be no Sprint customers left in that area. 

So when y'all figure it out, start posting screen shots. We need 1X engineering screen shots and it would be really helpful for us Spreadsheet helpers if you'd also post a SCP shot. We would also like the BID's.

Thank you!!!

PS:  Figure it out fast because James will be hot looking for LTE scores and we would like to keep him pinned down. Expect LTE in a few days.

PPS:  If you're not a sponsor why don't you become one? Sponsors are notified to the specific sites that go live. This site has helped us all vent. Donate $20 and get in.

• Like 3

So when y'all figure it out, start posting screen shots. We need 1X engineering screen shots and it would be really helpful for us Spreadsheet helpers if you'd also post a SCP shot. We would also like the BID's.

Thank you!!!

PS:  Figure it out fast because James will be hot looking for LTE scores and we would like to keep him pinned down. Expect LTE in a few days.

PPS:  If you're not a sponsor why don't you become one? Sponsors are notified to the specific sites that go live. This site has helped us all vent. Donate $20 and get in.

Must be east and northeast Columbus.

Heh, the text was accurate. The two towers on the north side of the airport (Friendship Dr and Johnstown/Bridgeway) just went 800MHz. Data speeds, not so much... <_<

amcferrin90, on 28 Mar 2014 - 4:08 PM, said:

Thank you!!!

PS: Figure it out fast because James will be hot looking for LTE scores and we would like to keep him pinned down. Expect LTE in a few days.

PPS: If you're not a sponsor why don't you become one? Sponsors are notified to the specific sites that go live. This site has helped us all vent. Donate $20 and get in.

Went to the sponsor thread ( http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/4742-columbus-market-mapspreadsheet/page-124 )

And I didn't see mention of this cluster you speak of ? I mean point us in the direction so I know if I should drive if it's close ? Thanks for your time

2 Very Large Cluster Launches occurred yesterday. Updates coming this morning... standby...

• Like 3

Going to refresh everyone. If you're using SignalCheck you are shown the SID and NID of the site you are connected to.

SID 4418 is PCS

SID 22442 is 800 1xA

At least in central Ohio.

NID 35 is legacy.

NID 214 is Network Vision.

Again, at least in central Ohio.

A few sites south and east vary a little bit.

What we need to track the BID numbers is one of the three sectors and the site location. A SignalCheck screenshot is great. The hunters have developed other ways of logging, those are fine too. As long as we can deduce the actual site from the logged data.

Happy hunting!

• Like 2

New LTE

• Columbus
  • Circleville
  • Williamsport

New 3G - 23 Accepts

• Athens
  • Blacklick
  • Columbus
  • Reynoldsburg
  • & More
  • Like 7

I've personally confirmed LTE at 9 sites that was turned on today. I know of at least one more that has came up today. It's not my hunting territory. There is probably more.

My confirmations can be viewed over in the Sponsor forum.

• Like 1