Orlando is a mish mosh of different tower types...nothing really solid...hoping this week the get the market caught up with 3G acceptances like Miami and Jacksonville...Jax is almost 20% more than Orlando on 3G...crazy...

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Orlando is a mish mosh of different tower types...nothing really solid...hoping this week the get the market caught up with 3G acceptances like Miami and Jacksonville...Jax is almost 20% more than Orlando on 3G...crazy...

Yeh...I know. Its very easy to notice that when driving about. Go from great LTE or 3g, to completely unusable. The joy!

Based on where people are reporting b26, there has to be at least 20+ sites accepted for b26.

I went to magic kingdom this past weekend and pick up b26 inside the hotel and it hold it all the way from i4 to 275 in Tampa and 75 in Sarasota I was really impressed to see network vision working at his full potential, however I was unable make a phone call on b26.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

That's really far. How many miles was that drive? And you had b26 the entire time. Now thats freaking impressive. 

That's really far. How many miles was that drive? And you had b26 the entire time. Now thats freaking impressive.

But he was unable to make a call...Damn that eCSFB! Wish I didn't upgrade to kit Kat yet....

Forgot the other good stuff. ruqa5u3a.jpg

This seems to be pointing to the tower on top of the hotel across from the Cabana Bay hotel. Nice to know it has 1x800. :)

The entire time I was on b26, I'm running modem .15 on my nexus 5.

• Like 1

Yeh...I know. Its very easy to notice that when driving about. Go from great LTE or 3g, to completely unusable. The joy!

Based on where people are reporting b26, there has to be at least 20+ sites accepted for b26.

Oh yeah there's definitely a lot of them.

East and West have nothing

Sent from my iPhone 5s

I wonder why they aren't coming over here yet....or west orlando. There is a lot of people over there. And here, and yeh lol. Did they just pick i4 and do every site on it all the way to sarasota? LOL

• Like 1

I wonder why they aren't coming over here yet....or west orlando. There is a lot of people over there. And here, and yeh lol. Did they just pick i4 and do every site on it all the way to sarasota? LOL

When I went to Tampa I never held an LTE connection for that long while on I-4

Sent from my iPhone 5s

wasn't able to pick up B26 at UCF, I was over by CSEL but LTE has improved quite a bit

No b26 over here yet. There are still 2 legacy sites over here rotting away and most of the sites are still 4g only. 

zy9ypugy.jpg8e3e4uhu.jpg

First screen shot is from 436 and Boston ave by the hospital across from the mall. Second shot is from the 436/I-4 E on ramp.

Calls work fine and data occasionally reverts to B25 but mostly remains on B26.

Speed test from morning on B26
usumesar.jpg

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

• Like 2

First screen shot is from 436 and Boston ave by the hospital across from the mall. Second shot is from the 436/I-4 E on ramp.

Calls work fine and data occasionally reverts to B25 but mostly remains on B26.

Speed test from morning on B26

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Looks like you caught some 1x800 before reacquiring the B26. Finally great to see Ericsson getting their stuff together.

• Like 1