CSFB issues are fixed at UCF. Quicker than I had expected! Now LTE is abundant on campus, what a wonderful day. Just in time for me to graduate and move away lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

good to hear, but i was planning on taking the summer off.  thanks a lot sprint :(

any word on the tower on top of the radisson at the corner of alafaya/50?  if they can finish campus they can finish that

good to hear, but i was planning on taking the summer off. thanks a lot sprint :(

any word on the tower on top of the radisson at the corner of alafaya/50? if they can finish campus they can finish that

ive been waiting for that tower on the raddison to be finished for over a year now.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

ive been waiting for that tower on the raddison to be finished for over a year now.

and it will never be finished!

i'll try and upload speed test photos later, but it is a hassle on iPhone unless they changed something I don't know about.  I was over at the florida mall last week, and my friend and i drove back the long way(not using 528), and went around the airport area and econlockhatchee.  there are a bunch of new apartments there that don't look inhabited yet.  i got 25down/5up with a 50ms ping and then when we got down to lake underhill(took the test really close to the tower) i got 23/7 with a 49 ping.  All of this while streaming spotify(which was never interrupted on the entire trip!).  The network is much better than it was at this point last year in general in the Orlando area, I just hope they keep it up and don't abandon us any time soon.  i had been thinking about switching providers when my contract is up in a few months with my new job, but sprint looks like they are going to convince me to stay. 

• Like 1

good to hear, but i was planning on taking the summer off. thanks a lot sprint :(

any word on the tower on top of the radisson at the corner of alafaya/50? if they can finish campus they can finish that

They are remodeling the roof and inside so maybe it will happen soon. My parents are staying there this weekend too, weird..

They are remodeling the roof and inside so maybe it will happen soon. My parents are staying there this weekend too, weird..

Well. They haven't been remodeling it for over a year. I saw them doing the roof. Maybe the hotel postponed it to when they actually are doing something up there so sprint has a reason to get a crane in.

CSFB issues are fixed at UCF. Quicker than I had expected! Now LTE is abundant on campus, what a wonderful day. Just in time for me to graduate and move away lol

Congratulations on your graduation! Go Knights!

• Like 2

I think that you might actually be the first person to find b26 in orlando.

I think it was luck, I was outside of Ale House and for my first experience on it, it was awesome

Sent from my iPhone 5s

• Like 1

I think it was luck, I was outside of Ale House and for my first experience on it, it was awesome

Sent from my iPhone 5s

Well. I am but a 15 miles from there. Let's hope it makes it way down here in waterford. And quick.

Also, did you manage to do a speed test?

Over here they enabled B26 on more than 20 towers at one time a couple weeks ago. They seem to do it in clusters.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Hope they launch several clusters over here. We certainly need it to fill in some of the gaps due to these legacy sites.

• Like 1

Hope they launch several clusters over here. We certainly need it to fill in some of the gaps due to these legacy sites.

Just a heads up, it was bad here for two weeks while they adjusted the towers for B26. Also there was and still is some csfb issue on triband phones because they didn't enable the software on B26. So it might get worst before it gets better.

Just a heads up, it was bad here for two weeks while they adjusted the towers for B26. Also there was and still is some csfb issue on triband phones because they didn't enable the software on B26. So it might get worst before it gets better.

Can't get any worse than it is right now lol. I have a 5S so I don't have to worry about CSFB issues. 

Can't get any worse than it is right now lol. I have a 5S so I don't have to worry about CSFB issues.

You would love it over here then, at least half of the market here has B26

• Like 1

You would love it over here then, at least half of the market here has B26

I just can't wait. It's literally bugging the shit out of me. I was in the movie theater the other night for the premiere of spiderman 2, and I could not even use my phone because of course, its a movie theater and b25 sucks indoors. My friends with att were sitting there able to browse Facebook, or whatever. Even though they were on "3g", they still had superior speeds than I ever get on actual 3g.  It would just be nice to be able to have a consistent experience. 

My estimate was correct, B26 is being launched and I move away from Orlando tomorrow morning. Figures lol

Well. Chicago appears to have b26 popping up too. And you have much better b41 up there. 

• Like 1

My estimate was correct, B26 is being launched and I move away from Orlando tomorrow morning. Figures lol

You did call that. Strange.
  • Like 2

What sparks (haHa) my interest now is why just a single report?  B26 theoretically goes live in clusters so there should be several more sites online by now, yes? Come on Robert, we miss your presence and are drooling for some new information. 

• Like 1