On my Iphone how do I map LTE on Sensorly?

You can't map with an iPhone, only an Android device.

I hit LTE (didn't have a chance to do a speed test) on Dean and University.. mapped it on Sensorly.

Not sure if it was already mapped previously but it died off a bit before Highway 50... I also mapped a bit on Econ and Highway 50 but the speeds were really slow and it didn't last long.

I have a question on Sensorly how do you know if you actually "Mapped" anything? I did I-4 from like Maitland to the rest area heading East. I had it running, but I noticed some other people here said they mapped it as well. Good to see its spreading though ! (Also I do have an android so I know its possible to map)

Good to see it spreading again. Please heads towards the Lake Mary area. A tower was live a couple of weeks ago for a short time, been off since. Sprint said a tower in Sanford was being worked on, have not seen anything yet. I hope it can spread this way soon!

http://www.engadget.com/2013/02/18/sprint-lte-also-live-in-parts-of-florida-nyc-and-washington-dc/

No Orlando? That sucks. How much longer is it going to be? Does anyone know?

That article is pointless. Nothing new happened recently in those markets. LTE has been live in all three for months. Service areas grow more and more every week.

Orlando is an active deployment area. Lots of crews working in the area. As each site completes, it goes live for customer traffic. More and more sites go live in the Orlando market every week.

In the Sponsor area of our site we have maps that show new sites. And it is updated every few days.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

That article is pointless. Nothing new happened recently in those markets. LTE has been live in all three for months. Service areas grow more and more every week.

Orlando is an active deployment area. Lots of crews working in the area. As each site completes, it goes live for customer traffic. More and more sites go live in the Orlando market every week.

In the Sponsor area of our site we have maps that show new sites. And it is updated every few days.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

Thanks Robert.

Where do I find the Sponsor area of the site? I am new to this and just joined a few hours ago.

Have you seen any work in the Universal area? That's where I live and I constantly check for work on the cell towers around here but have seen nothing so far.

Check the Sensorly map. There's some activity around the Disney area.

Check the Sensorly map. There's some activity around the Disney area.

Thanks! I was just at Disney a couple of weeks ago and the service was horrendous to say the least. I have a Galaxy Note 2 and my battery almost died and my 3G was non existent. I was very disappointed as I've read posts about others that they were able to receive LTE there. I would have to assume that it they were not lit up when I went.

I was at Disney this weekend Did a bit more mapping at Epcot and MK it was great to have usable speeds. Looks like the new radios in the recent update fixed my phone from latching on to LTE without having to toggle Airplane Mode.

Edited by Towerdragon

I was at Disney this weekend Did a bit more mapping at Epcot and MK it was great to have usable speeds. Looks like the new radios in the recent update fixed my phone from latching on to LTE without having to toggle Airplane Mode.

Do you have any screenshots of your speeds? I see that you live in Winter Garden. Have you picked up any LTE there?

lte.png

Nothing in Winter Garden atm, there are two towers in town near my location, but I have not seen any work done on them yet. Data speeds are Acceptable here tho usually pulling 1-2 mbps on 3g

there ya go MK speed test outside the Entrance

Edited by Towerdragon

Did not get a Screenshot but speeds were around 8-10 mbps. Nothing in Winter Garden atm, there are two towers in town near my location, but I have not seen any work done on them yet. Data speeds are Acceptable here tho usually pulling 1-2 mbps on 3g

Cool thanks.

lte.png

Nothing in Winter Garden atm, there are two towers in town near my location, but I have not seen any work done on them yet. Data speeds are Acceptable here tho usually pulling 1-2 mbps on 3g

there ya go MK speed test outside the Entrance

I don't get that. LTE had to have been turned off when I went a couple of weeks ago. If I would have picked up LTE, maybe my battery wouldn't have died so quickly. I didn't even have service while waiting for most of the rides.

I saw workers at a tower on Lake Underhill between BJs and the fire station this afternoon. According to AntennaSearch.com, this is a Nextel tower. The guys had antenna panels in their hands and there were a couple of lines hanging from the tower.

Associated permit #'s:

B12903608

B12903411

B12902931

https://fasttrack.oc...archPermits.jsp

I would love to see one of those towers go live soon. The first one is near Seminole State College / UCF also near the courthouse and jail. Which happens to be right be me, so I would freaking love to see that tower live.