Sprint speed!!!

I would call and report it. I had the same issue at work with our speed on campus, sprint came out and fixed it, and my speed was much better after that.

• Like 1

Uncritically negative posts are a violation of our posting guidelines. We are not a Sprint complaint board. I thank you for your assistance in trying to keep S4GRU a place to have informative and helpful posts about the Sprint network. We all aware there are vast expanses of Sprint 3G in dire straits.

That's why Sprint is spending billions on upgrading with Network Vision. It's going to take some time to get everywhere. If you cannot wait it out, we understand. Everyone has to do what they have to do.

Robert via Samsung Galaxy S-III 32GB using Forum Runner

• Like 5

I would call and report it. I had the same issue at work with our speed on campus' date=' sprint came out and fixed it, and my speed was much better after that.[/quote']

This is the best course of action in regards to your concerns. Follow it. Your blood pressure will thank you.

Sent from my EVO LTE using Forum Runner

...not pay their etf..."

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

LOL! Oh, you show em! That is such a silly Idea... You know that's going to hurt you far more than it will them, right!??

• Like 1

Uncritically negative posts are a violation of our posting guidelines. We are not a Sprint complaint board. I thank you for your assistance in trying to keep S4GRU a place to have informative and helpful posts about the Sprint network. We all aware there are vast expanses of Sprint 3G in dire straits.

That's why Sprint is spending billions on upgrading with Network Vision. It's going to take some time to get everywhere. If you cannot wait it out, we understand. Everyone has to do what they have to do.

The upgrades REALLY are coming. We're not just saying that. I used to get the same abysmal speeds here in East Atlanta, however, since March, my speeds have drastically improved. Being a sponsor, I am able to see maps that show me certain things, suc as the fact that the tower I generally connect to has not yet even been NV upgraded. So when I tell you that my 3G speeds have increased from around what you're experiencing to - just now - 1.6 mbps, I am telling you nothing but good news as these appear to be only band-aid fixes. The real good stuff is still yet to come. Again, these are just the 3G speed improvements. Sit tight.

• Like 3

Yes please let's not turn this place into another Sprint.com community forum !! One of those on the internet is quite enough !!

• Like 3

I came in here expecting to see some LTE speed tests, instead, I see a thread that has served it's purpose, and is in need of a closing.

You don't have to go home but you can't stay here. :)

• Like 10