Network Vision/LTE - Miami/West Palm Market

Mondays In Flames

Hmmm I have a question. I have an Airave in my house and so I guess my phone connects to it. Does this mean that there could in theory be LTE around my house and my phone wouldn't show it since it is connected to my Airave? Hopefully my question makes sense.

Been on the look out today here in Kendall. No signs of LTE. 3G speeds still horrendous. I live in Kendall. SW exit 120 ST from turnpike. Only thing I've noticed is that on turnpike between 120st and 88th st...speeds have improved. 1.5 Mbps average download.

...on iPhone5/iOS6 via Tapatalk...

Pulling from another thread: Sometimes having Sensorly actively running while moving can delay or prevent your phone from detecting or switching to LTE. Sensorly often requires an active data connection, and it's possible for your phone to not scan for/not switch to another band (LTE) while it has an active data connection. I would always start running Sensorly after I connected to LTE.

Doesn't mean there was LTE, just letting you know it might make it easier to miss!

I was looking up info on the LTE release for Miami.... And as funny as it sounds... This happened!! I was by mall of the America's at 33126! It clicked in for a few seconds!!! Then left... Then it came back!! :)

93096CFF-79C6-4B80-A6D8-2DF30F1CE57C-691-00000028F5614364.jpg

2C453CA7-53A0-455E-9F66-F996D43D27A4-691-00000028F24CD1F1.jpg

I was looking up info on the LTE release for Miami.... And as funny as it sounds... This happened!! I was by mall of the America's at 33126! It clicked in for a few seconds!!! Then left... Then it came back!! :)

93096CFF-79C6-4B80-A6D8-2DF30F1CE57C-691-00000028F5614364.jpg

2C453CA7-53A0-455E-9F66-F996D43D27A4-691-00000028F24CD1F1.jpg

This is good news. This is close to Doral and MIA airport. I spend lots of time around these areas. Looking forward to sprint LTE very soon. I've yet to find any LTE in Kendall.

In a few minutes I will visit some family in Hialeah, I will be coming from Pinecrest so I will take all the Palmetto north and will actually pass by Mall of the Americas (Flagler and Palmetto right?). Will my S3 switch to LTE on its own or do I have to be toggling airplane mode the whole trip?

If theres nothing on my way to Hialeah then I will go visit my wife's aunt in Miami Gardens which is just one block from the lit tower in Miami Gardens. Of course I will run sensorly if I catch LTE. Wish me good luck...

In a few minutes I will visit some family in Hialeah, I will be coming from Pinecrest so I will take all the Palmetto north and will actually pass by Mall of the Americas (Flagler and Palmetto right?). Will my S3 switch to LTE on its own or do I have to be toggling airplane mode the whole trip?

If theres nothing on my way to Hialeah then I will go visit my wife's aunt in Miami Gardens which is just one block from the lit tower in Miami Gardens. Of course I will run sensorly if I catch LTE. Wish me good luck...

Flager and palmetto that is correct. On my iPhone 5 when I picked up LTE at Miami Gardens I didn't have to do anything. It picked up LTE on its own.

Hey by the way everyone me an my friend are going around tomorrow to see if there is towers being worked on an i have one question. Ilooked at the sprint network enhancement map an i wanted to know is that map accurate? Also should i go look at the towers that say they have data speed upgrades on them? I want to make sure i go to towers that say data speed upgrades on the map not voice upgrades. If any one can give me locations on exact towers to look at in west boca i would appreciate it

You know when people report but are vague its really disappointing.

Details are needed.

Location location location.

Not just that but people have been around here for a bit and know what we are looking for when you report a location

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Like many others I got a very strong signal on I-95 traveling between Hollywood and Stirling. I managed to do two tests before losing the signal just past the airport (heading north). The first I managed 14.33mbps down 5.49mbps up and the second was 5.76mbps down and 1.23 up. Screen grab attached. post-5635-13508199996284_thumb.jpg

I just woke up from a dream that I was war driving around Miami in search of an LTE signal. ;)

Robert via Nexus 7 using Forum Runner

• Like 3

I woke up from a dream about you announcing that all of Florida would be LTE hot by noon today.. Get on it. Tick Tock Robert noon is approaching :D

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

And to think I have to work in the Sound Booth at church all morning. I'll have to be like Santa Claus and complete the whole Florida panhandle in minutes. :lol:

Robert via Nexus 7 using Forum Runner

Just joined to share this info. I live in fountainbleau 33174 and picked up 4g last night for the first time. The max I've been on with speedtest was 15.47 Mbps down 13.28 up. But it toggles on and off from 3g/4g. All in all its good news for us.

Just joined to share this info. I live in fountainbleau 33174 and picked up 4g last night for the first time. The max I've been on with speedtest was 15.47 Mbps down 13.28 up. But it toggles on and off from 3g/4g. All in all its good news for us.

Where in fountainbleau are you located at? I know the area well. Very close to Doral area. Doral and MIA airport area defiantly need some sprint LTE love.